Wednesday, January 26, 2005

so at the request of jill i am blogging. i dunno.. i just haven't been "feelin it" lately.. nothing too exciting to write about. i work all week and then just hang out by my lonesome during the weekends. sounds like fun huh? i bet you want to be me.

mostly work during the week... one morning i worked in the commercials.. it's busy busy. i mean.. i get busy at my desk too, with calls stacked on top of each other, but over there it's a different kind of busy because i also have to screen calls and try to find people who aren't always where they're supposed to be. so it's more hectic... but it does make time pass more quickly. i hope that they like me though :P my daddy came and surprised me for lunch one day and i got a call "your dad is here".. haha. so cute :) he treated me to jerry's famous deli after trying forever to decide where to go. oh man.. i should have went to that place sergi said it good. oh well.. next time. my dad is fond of dropping by.. i told him next time to tell me so i can tell the security guard. we'll see if he does.. haha. friday was somebody's birthday and i had cheesecake at work... oinker! but it was good :) i think i'm going to gain a work 15.. have i said that already? i went home and cooked dinner and waited for my sister to finish packing so i could go pick her up. in true slacker fashion she had to finish watching some tv shows and i didn't end up going to her house until 2 and leaving until 4. although i was being a whiney brat at first, i was really thankful that my dad was there to drive because i was butt tired. saturday i woke up early to ship my sister off :( to japan and taiwan.. it's cool that she gets to travel lots, but sad because she isn't around. but then i go "check on her house" and watch her tv and record it on to dvd's for her.. hahah. you know.. purely for her, i get nothing out of it :P

saturday i had lunch at steve's with jimmy and ryan. i would say "like old days" because i used to ALWAYS go to steve's, but not old days because not with jimmy and ryan. is that how my life would have been if i went to north? haahah.. i cleaned some, watched sex and the city lots... gosh oh gosh.. i LOVE aidan. i never knew that he got married and had a baby, so come series finale time i always wanted him to pop out of nowhere.. but i'm glad he was happy. i want an aidan. sunday was work and then some more cleaning... trying to be good or something and not piss my mom off too much.. something like that. sakura came back from japan on sunday!! yay!! :) i can't wait to see all the cute stuff she bought me.. hehehehheh.

i was really good about not playing with my computer during the week, mostly because the internet wasn't set up and i was too lazy/tired to do it. saturday i got it working and now i am in trouble. i've been on the computer almost every night since then, and it delays my bedtime like always... so not good. i had the hardest time waking up this morning. argh. i can't wait until i get everything set up, my upgrading, external drives, software... it's kind of fun :) in that nerdy geeky kind of way. i also have to re-do my itunes so i can reconnect my ipod and reprogram that.. so i've been filling my brand new computer with useless junk.. for now. i'll delete it once i get it in my ipod.

it's been foggy and then rainy this week.. not so fun.. especially the fog.. it makes my commute even more hellish. i seriously think more and more about moving... but i gotta save money! soon.. soon. i hope. we'll see. i'm so.... indecisive. this week has been a good week so far though (and will be good to come with phillicita comin' to town!) last night was UBER fun.. i was so happy. i wrote this post on myspace, but i lost it! w.t.f. argh. but it's okay. last night was "acoustic on the rocks" at highland grounds... but what made it so special is the very awesome annie bethancourt and pete thurston came up from sandy eggo to play. loved it. lindsay, jeorge and yolanda also made the drive up, so i got to see them and hang out with them again.. it was so fun and carefree. when pete was playing i had this goofy smile on my face because i was just so giddy for no apparent reason. bopping along to the songs and just... having fun. no particularly outstanding reason ... just that they were there. i was bummed because i thought pete wasn't going to make it because he told me he was sick a few days before, but to my delight he made it. annie was beautiful as always, and her awesome family was there to support .. although i didn't get to talk to her much because she had to leave early, it is always wonderful to see her. she's awesome. and had a whole gang of fans! hearing them sing, being with good company.. loving it. pictures to come soon when i'm not being so lazy and it's not almost time to go home!!! but check out their websites (linked above) and myspaces (annie) (pete).. you can hear them in all their glory. you won't be sorry. ask pete(holiday).. i have good taste in music :)

*mmmm... the caterer just rolled his cart by with delish smelling stuff inside.. i hate this time of night! but yet i love it too.

No comments: