Friday, January 14, 2005

so i got this survey from pete... is it the friday 5 or just some random thing.. i don't really know. but it looked interesting.. and i had nothing better to do and pete "passed the stick" to me knowing that i needed something to occupy my precious time. how nice of him eh? this was actually harder than i thought since i don't listen to music as much as i used to.. mostly in my car or at the gym.. so.. here goes.

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
well i'm not on "my" computer now. at home maybe one or two hundred. i don't load all of my cd's onto my computer... but i do have quite a few songs.. maybe i'll correct this number once i get home. plus i wiped my computer clean of all the songs when i thought the riaa was after me :P

2. The cd you last bought is:
keane - hopes and fears. wow that was a long time ago.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
dammit - blink 182

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
be be your love - rachael yamagata
toxic - britney spears (it's my ringtone :P)
sleeping to dream - jason mraz - java joe's jan 04 with pete version :)
i'm not okay - my chemical romance
true - ryan cabrera

*these songs change fairly often... i don't have any songs that "mean" anything to me.. not yet anyhow. maybe remind me of certain things. and i like to go through phases of being really obsessed with a certain song for awhile, and then not. it's a constant cycle. i have a lot of songs i like, and a lot of songs i listen to fairly often. these are the current ones i suppose. and are often limited to the songs on my itunes since i haven't really been updating it lately.

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
philly - i'm sure she will have great answers
nicole - i'm not sure she'll do it, but she's one person for sure who i know reads my blog :)
beth - she may not catch this post, and she might not do a "dumb survey" either but she will have good answers as well.

No comments: