Friday, January 18, 2002

I really need to start being more productive on those days that I don't go to school. eh.

Anyways.. Wednesday.. it was school, school and more school. Although.. it was nice to see and talk to a lot of people that I hadn't seen in awhile on Wednesday, like Masaki, John Bologna.. (hahahah), Mike, Chris, etc. etc. Anyways... I went out to Chili's with Vivian and Kathryn. It was good, but I ate waaay too much. That night Kristen came over and we ate and watched Dawson's. It was so good, Charlie is so... hot. Then... (drumroll) Kristen, Vivian and I went to a bar with these guys from Vivian's work. It was pretty fun. I was DD so there weren't too many mishaps or anything. It was a small little place, so it wasn't too bad. Mostly I just played pool and watched TV. Kristen played darts and "chatted" with a 37 year old married man (hah), and Vivian continued to hit on the guys that she thinks are cute. I did find out the dangers of drunkiness and what it can lead to (in the social context). *sigh.

With all of that said I just sat around most of today, thought a lot about stuff, talked a lot on the phone. I did get out of the house to go to an audition though. It was for the New Play Festival Cabaret. I was kinda excited because my friend Dave wrote one of the plays, but they didn't have me read for one of his parts. Sad... but I do hope I get to be in something. That would be fun, and I hope I have the time. Yuck... I'm busy, but I'm not since I waste most of my time being lazy. I need to stop that. Also, I think I need some more "me" time, or at least train my head to be in that "me" mode of thinking. I don't know... this is what happens when you sit around all day and think about things. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: