Wednesday, January 23, 2002

So it was inevitable that I blogged today... because I have a paper due today, and instead of using my fingers to type out my paper, I'd rather procrastinate some more and blog. :) Anyways.. my weekend is finally over. Sad. But it was a really good weekend. I found a new appreciation fr just being able to chill at home. On Saturday, trying to get out SD was such an ordeal. I went to be at 6am cuz I was cleaning my room (yes, it was that messy). I went and got some lunch, and while I was parking Sakura called me to ask me when the meeting time was on Sunday cuz Jimmy's car broke down. As I got out of the car I managed to grab everything except my keys. Sad. I called Triple A (after freaking out first of course) and then sat on the sidewalk, ate my lunch, talked to Kimmy and waited for the tow truck to come. The guy was really nice and I got my keys in no time, finished packing, picked up Lala, and was on my way to LA. Got to Torrance said Hi and Bye to my parents and my uncle, grabbed to go at Steve's (yum) and drove to lovely Woodland Hills. Pre-board meeting that night, Board meeting the next morning, and then TGI Friday's afterwards for lunch. Fun eh? All in all it was good to see some people again. I got to hang out with Nicole, Beth, Carrie, Manny and Armondo. It was fun. Word from the wise: don't share a bed with Chrissy! She's a blanket hog! as is Nicole from what Beth says. hahahahh... we said we're going to make them share a bed at convention and then watch them fight it out. hahahah.

Sunday I went home, slept, watched movies, slept, and attempted to read. My sister came home from Utah and the Sundance Film Festival. (I'll have to ask her if she saw Lance) and got to hear all her exciting stories about the movie biz. Plus! She bought me a souvenir, yay! She got me a Salt Lake 2002 (Olympics) snowglobe. It had the symbol, and then a background city scene. And then it's got all this snow and glitter. It's so pretty... I love my little snowglobe. Thanks Joan! Ü Monday was the same thing, and Tuesday.. same thing except I went to the ElCo CKI meeting and dragged Eric and Kyle with. hahahah.. they probably wanted to hurt me.. but hopefully they'll join and we'll hit that 1000 right? :) It'd be super fun if I got to hang out with Kyle more, he's so amusing. Mondo, Kyle and I went to the Loft afterwards and talked about love lives.. or in my case, the non-existance of one, and rejection. hahah.. It was great, read some more, slept some more, and then got to take care of my sister and drove back to SD... where I've been sitting on my ass for 2 hours not really writing my paper. aiya.

ps. I saw the *NSYNC Chili's commercial. And while I love my boys, I'm so embarassed that they did that commercial. It's so cheesy and I dunno.. just wrong! The Budweiser commercial was kinda cute even if it was kinda contradictory, but this commercial is just really.. I dunno.. interesting I guess. The whole motiff kinda reminds of their "For the Girl Who Has Everything" Video. mm.. I dunno.. it's a good way to display their talents and what not, but I dunno.. something about that commercial doesn't sit well with me. *sigh... maybe they really really really do love the baby back ribs. You know what would have been better? Like if they were sitting in the restaurant and then started singing it, like that's how they were going to order them. I'm not so keen of the whole trying to make it a love story thing. Yeah.. I should be making their commercials... boys: call me Ü

And another thing. I guess I found out that I wasn't cast in the New Play Project Cabarets. Which is kinda sad because Dave told me to audition for his play, and I'm kinda sad that I didn't even get to try. On the inside scoop I hear the director thought my audition was really good, but just couldn't find a spot for me, because he didn't think that I fit anything. How is that not a contradiction? Isn't that the point of acting? Like to be able to fit parts and what not, and if he didn't have a part that would fit me, then I must not be very good. But yet he says it was real good. *sigh.. I don't know.. I'm not mad.. but I guess rather.. dissapointed. Woe is me.

No comments: