Wednesday, January 16, 2002

it's 2:30am and I have a million pages to read, but since I've spent all day procrastinating, what's a few more hours?

It was an interesting weekend to say the least, but I guess it was fun. Although, I do feel like a fatty slacker for being so unproductive. (You think I'd be used to it by now eh?) Anyways.. Saturday, did Julian's Anchorage, and then napped before I struggled to get out of bed for work. Watched a super exciting game of women's ball against Cal State San Bernadino, and then an exciting half of the men's game, while the second half was not so fun. I got to sit next to Vince and hear all his comments which kept me amused. But the CSUSB fans weren't so great. Somehow we always get the really annoying fans in our crowds, but I guess if you drive all the way to SD for a game, you must be hardcore. Anyways.. this lady kep yelling about Cameron and his headband, "take off the headband!" and I seriously wanted to go over to her and knock her in the head. Anyways...afterwards, Caroline and I drove around for a bit, and I ended up at Taylor's party. His parties are always fun and I got to chill with Ashley and Lauren, meet Taylor's brother, and meet all the other USD and other random people. It was definitely a better trade off than going to the probably way too crowded Sigma Chi party that got broken up by mass amounts of po-po and helicopters! Spent the night there, and Ashley drove me home in the morning. Went to Kono's with Vivian and her all her Saturday night party stories which were far more exciting and scandalous than mine, and then cruised to Mission Beach. After 10 minutes of laying out, we both decided it was too cold and went back home. :) I slept, went over to Vivian's and hung out with her for a bit and came back and slept some more.

Monday, class, Circle K, and then.. yay! Jennie, Francis, Karen, Vivian Tricia, Kimmy and I met up at CPK for Kimmy's 21st Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIBBLER! It was tons of fun, I love going out with girlfriends, that's the best. We tried to get Kimmy drunk, but it really wasn't going to happen. I gave Kimmy flowers and the birthday present that I made, which she loved of course. We ate good food, talked a lot, made fun of Kimmy, chit-chatted with the waiters, and took lots of pictures (of course). Afterwards I gave one of the waiters Vivian's number while the entire kitchen staff hooted and made comments in spanish (which I totally understood... thanks). I was slightly embarassed, but it's okay because it wasn't about me. The guy was really nice about it... we'll see if he calls. Vivian and I hung out some, and then went on a walk with her. I was so tired though, I wanted to fall asleep on the sidewalk in front of Vons. Came home, slept until 4 this afternooon. Went to school, ate, and while I was supposed to be reading, watched the Simpsons. haha.. I got to see josh though, and talked to him for a bit. He was on Elimidate!! I think that's great. He's totally doing the acting thing and has an agent and everything. He just might be famous one day. Shoot, I wanna do that. Anyways, hung out with Julie and Vivian more, watched mass amounts of TV- Sex in the City, the Wedding Planner, Real World. And then... hehehe.. we drove to Taco Bell in PB where I dared Vivian to go talk to the guy in the car in front of us in the drive thru line. And she did! haha.. Vivian told him that I wanted to know if he was single, and he said yes.. oh dear lord. He started waving at me and Julie and was motioning that he was a UCSD student (he flashed us his parking pass) and waved as he drove off. I was so busy dying from laughter that I really couldn't do anything about it. Julie was all "I bet you his ego is so big right now." Vivian said that it already was, but that he was really cute, and he was in Sigma Chi and that he was the boy that she hit on at Jeff Dodge and Clint's birthday party and she sees him like everyday. heh.. tomorrow's going to be interesting.