Saturday, January 12, 2002

So it's Friday night/Saturday morning.. and it's been an interesting couple of days. I'm still kinda in a funk, but it's getting progressively better. I guess like Professor Mukerji says, life has its cycles, it's ups and downs. (oh my gosh, I can't believe I just used something from class). Anyways... so yeah.. it's been up and down... and I've found that I have a really low patience tolerance when it comes to morons. When there are things that really really annoy me, I have no patience for it whatsoever. Like and it's not like I have no patience period, because I can sit with kids and try and teach them, and listen to people talk and try and help them out, and take care of people... But when people are just being plain stupid... I just tend to ignore them.. and I guess it just puts me in a sour mood. But anyways.. Thursday.. I woke up at 12pm when Kimmy called ... but it's okay because I went back to sleep until 4pm :) where I proceeded to watch Legally Blonde (to avoid doing anything productive... and finally got off my ass and did some Circle K work. Watched Friends (so cute) and then went to go work out with Vivian. I did the wimpiest work out ever... I stopped running after like 5 minutes and couldn't do too many weights because I was still sore from Tuesday. (weak). Anyways.. I also got to chill a bit with Jeff Nagle.. which was cool. He's an interesting character to say the least.

Today.. I had classes, chilled a little bit in between. Afterwards, I talked to Nick.. who is great by the way.. and got all excited because Michele let me borrow her Sims and Hot Date expansion pack. I'm sooo excited. If I can't get play in real life.. at least I can pretend eh (eww.. I sound like such a nerd). Anyways.. I went to work.. where we played Cal Po Po in bball. Our women's team lost but our Men's Team WON! Yay! Mike and Cameron were so awesome... they're superstars! hehe.. I think it's the intimidation factor. Mike with his face mask and Cameron with his mouth guard.. they're pretty scary lookin'. Anywhoo they won and I was super excited... it was great. Then Vivian and I were supposed to meet Kristen at the Pike party... but by the time we got there the po-po were there and we couldn't get in. Sucks.. there were sooo many people there. But these two people asked us for a ride home, so we gave them one (after driving around for quite a bit). I shared my psycho-roommate stories, and we talked about common people we knew. But I think I scared them because I talked too much... oops.. sorry! Then Vivian and I went to Denny's in PB because she had a craving for ice cream. We amused ourselves by watching drunk people and commenting on cute boys. And then drove back. We saw a really bad car accident on the way back... People... be careful out there when you're driving.. don't run lights, speed or drive under influence or what not. It's really scary guys... and it could happen to anyone... even you. So.. with that.. Vivian and I were driving home and decided to take Mt. Soledad road home (the scenic route) got a little lost, and saw some guy walking around with his truck with the hazard lights on. Vivian asked me if she thought we should ask him if he wanted a ride or a phone... and thinking of Pete's example where he had no gas, I decided to be nice and offer him a phone (Vivian's phone at least.. hahha) btw.. Vivian says "thanks Pete" haha. Anyways.. this guy used Vivian's phone and then said "don't think I'm trying to runaway with your phone, but I have to go find this girl who just ran away from me." HAH. Me thinking he was trying to attack some poor girl (because he ran up the freeway on ramp to go find her... and unless I was trying to escape the freeway on-ramp would not be my first choice.) But Vivian thought that they just had a fight... turns out she was right. So the guy's car was out of gas, and we're going to take them to get gas... but she stays in his car. Vivian refuses to leave this girl by herself so I go get her, and she comes and the guy stays.. because he can't roll up his windows because he can't find his keys.. (which his girlfriend has.. haha.. she was SO pissed at him) ... And this is why.. driving to downtown SD for their first time, he jokes around about the amount of gas in his car.. which is all fun and games.. until their car actually dies. And as if this weren't bad enough.. she says that instead of getting out of this situation asap, he does a line of coke. Yes... boys are morons. So we get them some gas, and drop her back off where we hope that they get out of that situation okay. (We would have stayed longer but Vivian really had to use the potty.) I'm dropped off, say hello to my neighbors who are going somewhere at 3am (i dunno.) And I have to wake up in 4.5 hours to go to a service project. Life is grand.... but I did have an interesting night.

No comments: