Thursday, April 18, 2002

hmm.. today was interesting. i woke up rather later.. and instead of going to sleep early like i had planned i went to sleep really late. i don't know why.. i think it's because i was talking to nicole and doing cki work. anyways.. I ate lunch with Kristen in PC today and we chit chatted.. we had a really good talk. :) I went to the Credit meeting for Circle K, and then Staples with Sakura. Came home, put together my President's folder (yay me) and then chit chatted online for a bit. Crawled out of my house to go to the Lisa Loeb show where Jason Mraz opened for her. But I got there a little late, so I only got to hear one song. *sad. But took some pix with Jason Mraz (like the obsessed fan that I have become) and then went inside for the Lisa Loeb show. SHE IS SO AWESOME. I love her old stuff, and really like her new stuff. I bought her new cd, and got her to sign it and took some more pix. (yes.. obsessive). drove home, ate in and out. good stuff. i really should stop eating so late at night. vivian called neil to see if she could pick up her tupperware and since i was going to in and out, we thought it'd be nice to bring them milkshakes.. but they were all sleeping. oops.. sorry guys! but i guess people don't stay up as late as i do.. hmm maybe that's a sign that i should change my lifestyle. haha. anyways.. i have to do homework and cki stuff and other random sorts. i'm kind of mad at myself because i forgot to do something.. uh oh.. i'm in trouble. :P ciao!

No comments: