Friday, April 12, 2002

tonight was a crazier night than I've had in awhile. and I made Nicole and Beth cry because they were laughing so hard at my idiocy that I thought I'd share it with you before you heard it from someone else. Anyways... lemme back up a bit.

Wednesday night I worked at the Men's Volleyball game vs. BYU. I swear.. those volleyball boys are so awesome. They are really good and I wish they could have won, but it was really close everytime.. I guess it's just those little things that matter. But it was weird because all these Mormoms infiltrated RIMAC.. and I hear that it's because the Church sent out at 5,000 person email saying to go support BYU at the game.. and thus.. they all showed up. It was kind of sad that they overpowered our crowd. And Griffin said it was even more crazy when they went to BYU last year. Like the crowd sits 5 feet away from you and screaming in your face. Crazy life.. I remember when I used to be an athelete.. aww.. sad.

Today.. went to class, ran errands with Sakura, and then came home and slept for 4 hours. I bought a new I-Zone though.. which is always fun. I feel kind of bad though, because I bought a new one (because it was cute and on sale) and the old one which I stole from my sister isn't even broken. hmph.. I'll just have to put both of them to good use. So when I woke up, ate dinner, did some cki work, and chilled. Vivian came over and then we ran to school (yes.. I was actually exercising.. good huh? .. ahha.. Kimmy thinks I'm on crack) and then went to Ralphs and saw some cute boys who invited us to a party.. but didn't really invite us.. I dunno. it was weird.. but yeah.. that was incident #1. Came back to my house, watched Bridget Jones' Diary.. funny funny movie, and then I was about to take Vivian back home and we started talking to this boy who said he was a musician and in the Screen Actor's Guild. After talking to him for awhile.. he gave us his number we called him, and then I guess found ourselves at his house. (don't ask). Upon driving there I called Nicole and told her that if I died, this is what happened to me. When we got there, we sat around for 10 minutes or so. He was so short, and umm.. quite "effeminate" as I would guess. But totally still in the closet. haha.. the first time I talked to him on the phone and he said "hi" I mouthed to Vivian "he sounds SO gay" and it's mean of me to say, but my gay-dar isn't good at all (Convention was a prime example of that) and I could tell. Vivian's went off too. So yeah.. he tried unsuccessfully to be suave and we left.. and he wasn't even like walk us out. But whatever... as we were walking back I saw on my left side some scary iron statue or this warrior guy holding a spear over his head, and Vivian saw a skeleton slumped in a chair, and one hanging from a cross. We simulatneously got freaked out and started screaming and running. As we neared the end of the walkway and approached the sand and water I slowed down because I remembered Beth's scary pier story. I looked back to check what was behind me, and when I turned back around there was a guy there and I promptly screamed. I felt like such a moron. Anyways... we talk to this boy while we're all walking out to the parking lot and he's going to work because he works at the airport. He was totally a cutie, said "y'all" and drove a mustang. And when Vivian introduced herself, he asked for our names which was big brownie points. So we wanted to hit on him while we were driving but I didn't have enough guts to stalk him while we were driving, so it didn't happen and now I'm kicking myself in the ass. oh well.. I guess it's not meant to be eh? Anyways.. on the way home I called Nicole to let her know I was okay, and she told Beth the whole situation, and they were both in tears laughing their ass off at me. Because it didn't get much better than "Jean drove to some random online guy's house at 4am on a whim who was short, hairy and gay who asked for weed." umm.. yeah.. the things I do at 4am when I've had too much sleep. Rest assured I am quite normal and these are not things that I do when I'm by myself... only when I'm with my lunatic friends.

No comments: