Tuesday, April 09, 2002

so really I have nothing to blog about, or at least anything that I feel like sharing with people, but i felt like my blogger was lonely and empty and neglected so I decided to say at least something. hmm. let's see.. I worked at the San Diego Crew Classic this past weekend. both Saturday and Sunday much to my chagrin. not that it wasn't fun, but it required me to attempt to wake up at 5am both mornings and work until the late afternoon where it was quite nipply out by the bay. but it was fun, I got to play with binoculars and walkie talkies, ride in boats and sit on yachts (yay), and see some cute boys row. :) i'm so convinced that i want to own a boat or yacht or something... it'd be fun.. and I could add it to my collection along with my tourbus. hahah. anyways.. I sat on the yacht at the start line all Sunday afternoon and it was so awesome because it didn't even feel like it was moving.. wow.. amazing. Anyways.. Circle K stuff, family sadness and drama.. blah blah blah.. my life is boring.

i did however manage to sleep through yet another day of classes.. shame on me.. so I suck. it's only second week and i've missed two days of class.. and yet i'm still sitting here blogging at 2am.. i'm horrible. but on Friday, I did something that people would be proud of. For the past year or so I've sort of agonized over a friend who became not so much of a friend for ridiculous reasons.. but I was always sad because I knew we used to be good friends and thought maybe we could be once again. and this person has not always been the nicest person in the past year or so, and I just kind of dismissed it or took it like "doormat" however you want to put it. but I guess Friday was finally the last straw where I realized that, really, this person was definitely not worth it.. and maybe we used to be good friends, but things had definitely changed for good. It still makes me a little sad, but at the same time.. I honestly have no qualms about dismissing this person ... which is really unusual for me. hmm. .maybe I guess was because it was a long time coming. I don't know. .but for any reason this person I am no longer concerned with.. and it's a good thing. this is step 1 towards me being less "apathetic" and not to "care too damn much." good yeah? yes yes .. this is a small step, but baby steps huh?

wow.. this blog is longer than i expected.. and all about nothing too.. hmm.. I guess I'll leave you with a funny that was said at our Circle K mtg today:

Hailes: "So everyone can attest that that's my corner because it's where everyone picks me up."

No comments: