Monday, April 29, 2002

Oh.. how I love Sakura... she's so cute, and such a sweetheart.
"hey jean...
this is sakura.
your best friend.
i just wanted to call and leave a message so my voice will be the first thing you'll hear when you walk in your room, you know? cuz i know that you'll love that and you missed me... "

hehe.. then she went on to tell me that we had a lot of work to do (which is the real reason she called) haha.. not really.. but it made me smile. too bad it wasn't the first, but it was the last message I got so it made me feel all warm and fuzzy after the many previous annoying messages. :P anyways.. a quick blog before i proceed to reorganize my life. it's so weird being gone for a week, and i have so many things to do, and so many things to catch up on, I need to not be a slacker this week. I have a makeup quiz, a makeup midterm paper, and real time midterm and other makeup work to do.. plus catch up reading.. haha.. but that last thing's nothing new. :P I guess this is what it feels like to be on spring break in berkeley (or any other semester school) you have a week of nothing... and then you're supposed to pick up right back where you left off? that's hard business. anyways.. my trip was decent.. i mean.. it was as good as it can be right? but it was good to see family and what not. we took family pictures (even though there were two cousins missing.. we missed you Karen and Sherry!) and i did some shopping .. actually lot of shopping.. hahah.. visited my mom's relatives and some other stuff. my flight was alright, slept and read... I was quite glad that I wasn't stuck behind the crying babies.. they were in a separate part of plane. yay. my plane was delayed, and it took forever to get out of the airport. thankfully Eric was there to pick me up. although i did have to pay for his parking... which was $7 because he parked in the non-meters (where they charge you $2 for each additional 20 minutes after the first hour -which is $3) and he didn't check to see if my flight was delayed. oh well.. i'll got money from my dad.. heheheh :) i'll say it once and i'll say it again... i'm such a daddy's girl. anyways... did some stuff at home, looked through my mail, conversed with Sakura, grabbed some stuff, re-packed my car and off I was to La Jolla. It was pretty good, except I was starving, but finally got some Jack in the Box.. . although I was really hankering for In N Out. But I got really irritated because they closed off the 5 where the 805 and the 5 split! And I got so lost trying to get home because I NEVER take the 805 and it was 2am. ugh. But I got home safe and sound to find my room as messy as I left it.. yuck. I had a healthy conversation with Nicole. I was complaining a lot.. I feel bad.. I always gripe with her.. sorry Nicole! Well it's 4:20am (haha) and I'm way jet-lagged.. so I think I might just stay up until class and then try and tire myself out today so that I can get back to a normal sleeping pattern. Although.. I probably won't be sleeping much as it is in the next week.. so I should probably catch some rest wherever I can get it.. umm.. we'll see.

No comments: