Saturday, April 06, 2002

ummm.. yeah.. so I'm a horrible person.. or a horrible student at least because it's only the first week of school and I'm behind on my reading and I skipped classes.. well I didn't do it on purpose.. but when my alarm clock failed to get me out of bed because of the invention of the snooze button.. and then I finally woke up at 11 and realized that my first class was over and my second class had already started. but then i realized that my clock was 15 minutes fast, and that I actually had 20 minutes to get ready.. but i wouldn't make it time with parking/me being slow. oops. anyways.. so I chilled, made myself a sandwich because I FINALLY went shopping and have food in my fridge. I think I got sick of eating out all the time because it was so expensive. Watched "Two of a Kind" with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Nicole's going to disown me as a friend.. but I actually really like watching that show.. and their other show So Little Time.. it's not like I watch it religiously or anything, but if it's on.. I enjoy it. :) yes yes.. now I'm no longer Nicole's friend.. but hey.. maybe it's her fault.. she bought me their makeup! Anyways... then I drove to school, ran some errands.. bought Strokes and Tenacious D tix for my sister's roommate and went to Groundworks at like 5:02 to find out that they closed at 5. fart. Anyways.. then I just chilled at Vivian's for a bit, went to Costco and got gas. (ooh.. exciting) and then went to go see the Jason Mraz show with Vivian, Julie and Brianne. Originally I didn't want to go, just so I could chill at home, and then I only went because they needed a sober driver, but I'm really glad that I went because he's really really good. It's very chill/mellow music, and he's really nice and what not. We took tons of pictures and got him to sign our cd's and probably looked like the hugest groupies and like big fools. Dah well. But I guess we might go see him again with Lisa Loeb at Canes.. so that will be fun.. I always really like Lisa Loeb.. I hope she plays her old stuff.. hahahaha.. she's prolly so old now. Anyways.. Then Darrell called me cuz he was in San Diego.. and we talked, he came by and we all tried to go the Pike party but it was closed cuz of fire hazard. Saaad.. I really wanted to dance too. damn us and our groupiness. Then Darrell and I just went to Roberto's.. we had a little mishap with the cheese and its moldiness.. but um.. yeah.. I think I'll live.. hopefully. But I have to get up tomorrow to volunteer at the SD Crew Classic.. so I'm debating whether or not to go to sleep... hmm.... and listening to Manny's details of his date... *sigh... I want to go on a date. I hate you Manny. :P

No comments: