Thursday, April 04, 2002

ho hum ho hum.. i'm bored. hah.. I should probably be reading some Foucault.. but not like that would make me any less bored. yesterday was fun... I did some circle k junk.. mostly just tabling. and then took a nap and awoke to the sounds of screaming girls playing Dance Dance Revolution.. so I went downstairs to join the fun. hehe.. now I'm a crazed addict. I did tear myself away though to watch an independent film with Julie.. it was pretty funny. "Late Night Shopping" And then picked Vivian up at the airport. And then proceeded to play some more Dance Dance Revolution, hehehe.. cleaned my room and watched Dawson's and Felicity. awww... Today did more cki junk, and classes. Also went to Costco and had a fiasco where I locked Vivian's keys in her car and my ice cream was melting in the backseat. Finally Julie brought the spare keys and went to Savon to "peruse" the liquor section.. hmm.... anyways.. so not much.. I don't really feel like doing anything.. so.. yeeeeeaaaahhhh.

No comments: