Friday, September 24, 2004

blech... so i am under semi-house arrest this weekend. semi because i might be able to sneak out to jimmy's garage sale to get rid of some of my stuff, make some money and hopefully not buy too much stuff back... but house arrest because i don't get what i really want to do :(

i had been looking into going down to san diego to hang out with fun friends and go see .pete. play in the san diego music awards acoustic showcase. awesome huh? cuz he's nominated for best acoustic.. niice. anyhow... i got my shift covered at the gap, but because of complications aka the asian mother syndrome and my messy room.. i can't go. which sucks because i really wanted to go just hang out, i wanted to see pete play, and tristan, and i wanted to see friends. philly is going to kick my ass for flaking on her, beth is going to beat me up for not going, kelly is cool with it, but still wants me to go, which is soooooooo tempting. i want to just take off and go... but i'm sure my mom will change the locks or something, or not speak to me for another 3 weeks... i dunno anymore.

it's okay though.. because right now i'm a little anti-social. sitting in my filth and cleaning can maybe be fun too. maybe i will clean out enough shit of mine (everyone knows i have enough of it) and make a small fortune during the weekend.. or at least get rid of it. who knows.. i need to take some time to breathe.....

No comments: