Tuesday, September 07, 2004

so a quick blog before heading off to bed. what jean? it's only midnight.. like 3 hours before you normally go to sleep. really i should have went to be like an hour ago... i've been pretty tired lately. i was falling asleep at work even thought i got like 9 hours of sleep! crazy.

anyhoo.. no bloggity blogs because nothing really excited has been going on. except it's been HOTT!!! it's so hard to fall asleep because it's so hot. during the day it's not too bad because i'm indoors. but yea... upstairs sucks in my house.

friday i was in a pretty good mood because i only worked a half day. it just made my day that much cheerier :P i drove out to go to my interview... still trying to figure all that shiznit out. argh... i hate the real world sometimes. the three day weekend was just relaxing. i didn't do anything big, no crazy going out, no re-doings floors, no sports game.. just chillaxing. saturday i just hung out at home and then went with my family to my sister's. my dad helped put together some tables that my sister got as wedding presents.. well we were supposed to all help, but my dad just did it, and i played double dash on game cube. hahah.. my dad really got into it...it was fun, except i felt bad because he kept losing :P for dinner we were going to go to talay thai for dinner, but my dad got frustrated because he couldn't find parking (hmm.. LA on a saturday night? :P) so we ended just buying groceries and cooking @ my sister's new house. it was interesting. that night my sister and i drove to tustin to stay before going to san diego the next (same) day for a shoot. we didn't get to bed until 2:30am or so and then left for SD @ 5:30am. yikes.

it was a short film for the san diego asian film festival. so i'm excited to see how it turns out and i can say "i helped!" :P it also made me really miss san diego too. i was walking through the ralphs in la jolla village square and i got all nostalgic... remembering all the times i went there and late night times shopping, but seeing a million other college kids there too... oh man.. i am a dork. i was all like "i gotta move back here" but who knows if that's even possible :P i guess i can always retire there. hahah. oh well.. it's only 1.5 hours away right? :P that night we came back (but not after getting california burritos from el cotixan's first!!) and my sister and i were supposed to check out the apple store, but we ended up sleeping too long. i was TIRED... 2 hrs of sleep was not good to drive on, but i survived and then crashed into bed. i was too tired to end up going out later that night.. so sorry guys.

monday i just hung out by myself :P my parents were gone when i woke up (apparently to visit relatives) but they were gone all day.. so i just waddled in my pajamas :P watched tv, went to the gym. i tried to go to dinner with my sister, but she fell asleep @ a friend's house, so she didn't pick up her phone. boo. and today... it was SO hard to go back to work, i SO didn't want to be there.. double boo. anyhow.. it's all very whatever to me and boring to you, so i'll stop now. :P

have a great day!

No comments: