Thursday, September 16, 2004

hold on to your nickels everyone!!

they're gonna change them. crazy huh? who needs to change the nickel? apparently we do. i like the old nickels, and i think the new ones are kind of not so cute, but i guess it's not up to be. i'm just going to have to start hoarding my nickels and keep them with my old quarters, $20's, $5's and $10's.

hmmm... what's goin on? i'm slacking off at work yet again. i am quite apathetic today.. data entry just isn't the same anymore :P plus the people at work are being meaner to me. well not mean, just not friendly. it's weird... oh well. more motivation for me to get outta here huh? yesterday i didn't come to work and i stayed home to digitize footage for the video that needs to be done by saturday. eeks... i finally finished imputing it all into the computer.. but haven't started editing. ack. i have friday night and saturday morning. 24hrs for one piece? uh oh.

it's my own fault though, i went with my sister to go run some errands and we ended up shopping for 3 hours. i spent like $100 or so.. crap :P gotta go return some other stuff i bought. hahah.

tuesday i worked at hockey again after our mini between season break. it kind of felt like i had never left, but i also felt like i forgot a lot of things. i messed up a few times with the clock & penalties. it's okay.. first day jitters right?

a happy belated birthday to my cousin michelle for yesterday. she turned 21! yay.. legal baby :) she's living the college life @ columbia. if you run into eli swanson... club him on the head and bring him back to california :)

nicole is leaving for italy in less than a week!!! oh my gosh... i can't believe it. i almost want to go wrap myself around her ankles so she can't go anywhere... but italy will be amazing. but it will be hard to deal without her. who else am i going to disney whore it up with, or spontaneously go see the piano man, watch fantasmic or eat breadbowl chowder? who else will i talk to at 2am when everyone else is asleep but us? who will say silly things to me on im, put up with my dumb stories (and really act like they are amused) and have conversations about the amazing race? and who else will keep me updated about the chippendales? nicole... don't go!! *(she told me she was going to try to find internet cafes to get online and blog or whatnot.. and although i would LOVE it, instead she should go find some hot italian boys to show her the good times. ;P stallion doesn't rhyme with italian for no reason ... jk.)

No comments: