Tuesday, September 14, 2004

so this is my blog about my friend philly. she is AWESOME and rad and smart and mature (so why the hell is she friends with me?) but... she is only going to be a freshman in college. i swear that she is my age or older, but that's just her brain i suppose. she's always helping me, giving me advice, or just keeping me company late at night with talk of hot dawson's creek boys or what not. but anyways.. i was reading one of those random "get to know me" surveys and here's one that she put:

------------------------------------------------------------
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
01 fall in love - "ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."
02 make my parents proud
03 make a difference
------------------------------------------------------------


wow.. i mean.. it's not really anything unordinary, but in that section most people put like "have sex in a public place" or "go sky diving" or "work on the olympics" :P but these are so good they make me want to be just like philly when i grow up :) when i read this, i was like "wow... she is so amazing." she even has cool quotes :)

No comments: