Monday, September 20, 2004

i am pretty starving right now... my stomach is about to eat itself. i guess that banana and orange didn't cut it at all. i have about 10 minutes before i take a relatively early (for me) lunch.. so i figured i'd blog.

i am the QUEEN of losing things.. and it sucks. i can't find my wallet.. it's been missing for about a week.. and when i first noticed i couldn't find it i thought "no big deal.. it's probably just in another bag" or something. it wasn't a huge deal because a)i thought i knew where it was and b)i already switched out my id & credit cards to my smaller "going out" wallet. i usually carry both in my purse, unless i'm using a smaller purse and just have the one. but the big one isn't in my other purse, and now is causing me some concern because i really tried looking for it and no dice. ugh. i'm hoping it's somewhere in the heaping piles of clothes growing in my room, because other than that i have no clue. it sucks.. i hate that i lose things so frequently. i have also misplaced my work badge. guess i should clean some stuff up tonight. argh. i have also lost my mraz dvd.. i set it on top of the tv and now it's gone. it's not behind the tv, so really.. again i have no clue.

yesterday night i went out with sakura and met up with nicole at downtown disney for a semi-bon voyage get together for nicole. sure sure.. i know she will be back, and it's only 17 days, but really.. it seems like forever.. and i'll totally miss her :P i'm sure after she comes back i will be like "that's it?" but for now, 17 days seems like an eternity. we couldn't decide on which downtown disney restaurant we were the least sick of, so nicole had the brilliant idea of eating in one of the retaurants in the hotel. we ended up @ goofy's kitchen which was buffet style and characters roaming the restaurant, complete with many a screaming kid. the food was alright, some better than the others - the prime rib and "goofyroni and cheese" were among my favorites. plus the wide wide array of desserts was really exciting. we had crazy chip visit us and play mispelled hangman, make a rose out of ketchup and tabasco sauce on the table and have drawings of himself on the table with the caption "luv 'n nuts" after nicole said he was going to write his number down. so either it was a girl inside or a gay chipmunk :P he was pretty funny though and after he left nicole had a funny look on her face and mouthed "crazy" and that made me laugh so hard i almost choked, so dale came back to make sure i was okay... except i screamed because i thought he was going to accost me, and then could not stop laughing. so we were the crazy girls and the chipmunk.

we walked around the hotel ground afterwards, visiting never land pool and some other cutesy themed places, and it looks pretty neat :) i wanna go stay there sometime.. ooh.. maybe the princess diaries suite, that would be fun. hahah.

-------------------------------------------------------
in the parking lot:
me: aww nicole.. don't go!!
nicole: but i'll be back in 17 days!
me: but still.. that's a long time
nicole: i'll be back soon!!.... with presents!
me: okay.

--------------------------------------------------------

have a softball game today @ 6:30pm - wilson park. come out and cheer us on! i haven't practiced at all..uh oh.

this is what my week looks like
monday- softball
tuesday- hockey
wednesday- gap
thursday - gap
friday- relaxing or san diego
saturday- garage sale & gap or san diego
sunday- garage sale or san diego.

aiya.

----------------------------------------------------------
jeanyah: damn.. a new guy came to replace the guy who got fired
jeanyah: i was hoping he would be a cute computer guy..
jeanyah: but no luck
TOomUCH PETE: lol

----------------------------------------------------------
today i came in this morning and there was a franz ferdinand cd on my desk. my co-worker bought it and didn't like it, so she let me have it. that's a nice way to start off a monday :) sweet.

No comments: