Saturday, April 30, 2005

before i embark of my weekend of cooooaaaccchhheelllaa.. i wanted to say a few quick things... first off...

happy birthday kathryn and ellie!!!

i have not talked to either of these girls in forever. i don't even think ellie knows i have a blog, and kathryn knows, but i don't know i she reads it anymore... but in case today is the day the decide to stop by, happy birthday girls :)

so i FINALLY found someone to go to coachella with me. i almost was going to sell my tickets because the hassle of going, and trying to figure out where to stay (which still has yet to be determined) was kind of not worth it to me in my lazy state. i got cheaper tickets for day 2 because vivian sold me her tickets for cheap.. so even if i sold them below cost, i could have still broken even or made $20 or something. but at the last minute i found someone to go with me... and.. it's a friend of a friend. a friend of a friend that i haven't met yet. technology is great huh. :P i kid. this guy has been a better friend to me than a lot of other people besides being internet friends, and so i trust his choice for me and his friends.... that may be my downfall - so if i dissapear and don't show up on monday or tuesday.. send out the search parties. :P

thanks to beth, nicole, heather and tracey for you support and comic relief and offers to help me out if i get stranded and ditched. i know they care by requesting hourly updates and phone calls to make sure i'm alive. hahah.. i am seriously over thinking this. you have to meet new people all the time.. and this is just another way. he's not TOTALLY random.. and please.. i know a great couple who met on the internet :) he's probably thinking the same thing as me .. like "what the hell is wrong with her that she doesn't have a single person to go with.. she must be a freak of nature"

nicole makes me feel the safest about this ...

me: well he sounds like a really nice guy, plus he's an editor.
nicole: of what? "how to kill your girlfriend, 3rd edition"?
me: no, of movies...
nicole: well.. then "red asphalt 1, 2, and 3"


hey.. it's kind of like the time that me and vivian started talking to some random boy on the internet, and then ended up at his house... hilarious. beth and nicole were also there to be worried for me and chastise me when i called them from the bathroom.. hahhaha.. i think i called them with his name and address and what i was wearing, but i didn't want to talk to loud .. but i remember after we had left, i had beth and nicole in tears (laughing) because it was so idiotic. ahh.. good times. those girls are too good to me. hahahah.

but seriously. over. reacting. i'm sure... :P i will be home safe and sound late sunday night.. (unless my parents kill me for getting home so late!) and if not.. i will leave you a final audio blog. if my hands aren't tied up and my mouth isn't taped shut ;P

No comments: