Sunday, April 10, 2005

boooo.. sucky. i've been waiting up because my sister is coming home from vegas today. my dad asked me if i wanted to spend the night at my sister's... and i said sure..since a lot of my stuff is there - including my much needed to be done laundry. so my dad was going to pick her up and bring her back home and then i was going to take her up to her house. i asked him if he wanted me to just pick her up, so then i could just take her home, and there wouldn't be this back-tracking. and he says.. no.. it's okay.. i'll pick her up.

so he leaves for the airport, and i wait around.. wasting time on the internet, loading pictures, myspacing it, trying to dig for dirt... so i get a call from my sister.. and i'm like "well my dad left awhile ago.. she shouldn't be calling to ask where he is" but then she tells me she's at home and i'm like "you got a ride home and daddy's circle the airport looking for you?" but none of the above. my dad took my sister home and she was calling wondering if i was still coming over. i like going to her house because sometimes we'll watch tv together and it's really fun and funny.. and better than watching tv by yourself. but the maiin reason why i like it is because the commute isn't a killer in the morning. i take local fairly uncrowded streets and it takes me like 20 minutes. it's very nice.. and i get that extra 30 minutes of sleep. so anyways... i've been waiting up for the past hour because i thought i had to wait for her to come back and i had to drive her up there. but no... everything went askew. and the reason it sucks is because i am DEAD tired... and i really wanted to take a nap.. but i didn't.. because i knew it would only be more tired. so.. i stayed up.. tired.... waiting.. and she's already at home (i guess my dad just took her home because she was super tired too). it just sucks because i totally could have went to sleep at like 9:30. grr.

and now i'm blogging.. wasting more time of course. well.. now i'm uploading pictures so i'll have sometimes semi-interesting to do other than than the ultra tedious new task i have. i'm so over it already. grr. :P

night y'all.

one last thing.... speaking of y'alls.. i was reading the latest USweekly mag. argh.. i can't believe that brad and angelina are together. i totally think britney is pregnant. and mandy moore and zach braff. wow.

No comments: