Friday, April 22, 2005

i brought up blogger because i was going to post about something. now i think i have nothing to post about... nothing interesting at least. bleh. it's that kind of morning.. it's cold and dreary. i was freezing in my bed this morning as my body refused to come out from under the covers.

yesterday i had a weird weird incident. i was waiting at the stop light waiting to make a left turn. and looked in the rearview mirror to fix my part. (yes.. i know. could i be anymore girly?) all of a sudden i hear a little crunching sound.... and i look and my car is up against the car in front of me. like a dumbass i immediately am like WTF and honk at the guy.. who i think just looked at me through his rearview mirror. maybe he didn't realize anything was wrong? maybe he didn't hear/feel anything. but i wonder if it's possible that i let my foot off the gas and rolled slowly into him, as opposed to him backing up into me. what seems more likely right? but i was so befuddled, because, wouldn't i notice the car moving? even slowly? was i that distracted? or tired? it was the weirdest sensation. he drove off and there was no damage done to his bumper, and when the light turned yellow on me i stopped to avoid some sort of confrontation with this guy in front of me. if he had really wanted i'm sure he could have pulled over and waited for me.. but by the time i turned he was long gone. so.. i don't know. no damage was done, so i guess it's just another incident forgotten... except i've immortalized it in my blog.

i'm going to highland grounds tonight to see .pete. do his thing. :) i've been trying to get people to come with me so i'm not such a loner, but people are busy or have no interest. oh well.. i think some of the good time SD friends are driving up so that will be fun. i forgot the button/present i had for pete... like always... oh well. he'll get it next time. unless i go home to get it.. but i'm not sure how much driving i want to do.

here are pictures from oakland last weekend.. because i'm too lazy to blog. but i am feeling caption-y.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*driving into the city.. look at the fog!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*(dinner and) DESSERT at bella in the city for dan's birthday! the BEST tiramisu evar. i still like the profiteroles from trader joe's better.

*the bubble lounge for dan's birthday part 2!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*yay CAMS99. haha.. dude.. we're gonna have known each other for 10 years!!! crraazy. look.. it's me and dan with the dom. hahhaha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*happy birthday dan!!!


other pictures from the weekend can be found here

i also had dim sum with my cousins (and angelee and her roomie) on saturday.. but no interesting pictures there. but it was yummy. :P watched sin city. it was interesting. not really my kind of movie, but i didn't hate it. and yea.. jessica alba is hott.. i'd totally do her.

i want to start playing softball in the spring again. i'm trying to get a team together again.. but i feel like some people might start flaking.. which makes me sad. but what would make me happy is if you wanted to play :) so... if you have any interest.. let me know :) you'll make me a happy girl.

i had some other random crud that i was going to post about, but i forget now. oops. maybe i should start taking ginseng pills to boost my memory.

happy friday.

No comments: