Tuesday, April 05, 2005

i also forgot to say that i had a lovely dinner with beth at c&o cucina (italian for kitchen?) near my work in venice. it was yummy and we both got plates enough for 3 or 4 meals... plus all the garlic balls we could ever want. it was fun and i'm glad that when beth happened to be in my area around the time that i was getting off she called me and we hung out. i did get that free dessert coupon that i haven't used yet.. so we'll have to go back. if what i'm saying all sounds like nonsense (which i'm sure it does) visit beth's recap, because it's a lot better than anything i could muster up. i meant to link to it awhile ago.. instead of posting my own of course, but the hand off post even got put aside. hahah. you can even read about the lady who tried to hit and run.. but got caught. hah.

also.. my friend pete is stirring up trouble again. he must be bored or something.. but he and his posse are back with a vengeance. hehehe.. visit the action at http://www.unofficialcki.org pete is my muse.. i already told him i was going to make a movie about all these shenanigans. we just couldn't decide who'd play him in the movie :P hi-larity.

No comments: