Monday, March 11, 2002

HELLOOOOOOOO! So as usual I'm blogging instead of sleeping or studying or doing something useful with my time.. but hey.. blogging it's pretty important right? uhhh.. yeaaaahhhhh. Anyways.. thanks to everyone who a)asked me if my hand was okay and then b)laughed at me for being such a dumbass... but yes.. my pretty little hand is okay I suppose. It still hurts a little bit here and there, and the wound is still pretty nasty.. but I'll live.. especially for these next two weeks.. dammit! :P Anyways.. but I did manage to hurt myself even more on Friday night.. (yes.. I know..) and Manny says I'm the one keeping the bandaid business alive.. har har har. Let's see:

THURSDAY- MARCH 7th- I got woken up quite early in the morning for a Circle K call (glorious) and then proceeded to sleep until 2pm.. so much for me getting a early start on the day. I tried to read some while I scanned some pictures for the Convention slide show for my division, and ordered pizza for dinner because I was too much of a lazy bum to cook, but I guess also the fact that I really didn't have any food in my fridge to cook was also a factor. Ate pizza, sort of watched Friends and afterwards although I had said that we would run the dishes through the dishwasher, for some reason we didn't and my dishes piling up in the sink were bothering me.. so I washed my dishes with my one good hand, because my left hand hurt and I didn't want to get it all dirty. Anyways.. needless to say that took awhile. After that I felt like I needed to get out of the hosue so I went and bought some coffee and ice cream and went to go visit Kimmy.. who.. WASN'T HOME! Jesus.. that girl is so busy. Afterward went to the library and read, came home and read and finally fell asleep

FRIDAY- MARCH 8th- Dragged my sorry ass out of bed, rushed off to class, went to the Kiwanis Luncheon, class, nap, went to the Lacrosse Game to see Kristen dance. They performed their routine to Britney Spears! haha.. it was great. And then later I was supposed to go to Trish's house and watch a movie with her, but I came back, got some food and took it over to Vivian's and ate it there while I watched Dude Where's My Car (I love that movie)... yeah yeah yeah.. but what does mine say? dude! what does mine say? sweet! anyways... it got too late for me to go to Trish's since she was sick, so we talked on the phone and realized we hadn't really seen each other in soooo long and made plans to hang out after the craziness of 10th week and finals were over. Went to a party with Vivian.. it was kind of random.. just a bunch of her work friends, kinda older people.. they freak me out a bit.. but it was entertaining I suppose. Ate In N Out at 1:30am.. (yikes) and stopped by Mike and Stan and Hayden's and then went home. I stayed up and did my MRF while this guy on AOL tried to convince me to let him come over.. umm.. okaaaay.

SATURDAY- MARCH 9th- Woke up friggin' early to go the Kiwanis DCM in Escondido which is friggin far. came back.. napped, ran off to the water polo game for work, dropped off the stats. I had planned on doing laundry but fell asleep again, went to another water polo game, dropped off more stats, and then came home. Where Ann and I worked on selling the SD NSYNC tickets and I was trying to read. Finally this guy wanted to buy tickets for his granddaughter.. (aww. how cute) and so we arranged for me to go drop them off in Escondido.. yeah.. had to drive out there again. boo. Anyways.. I was more than willing to just because I needed to unload these tickets and it was totally cool that they were buying these tix for their granddaughter's 13th bday. But at midnight I got in bed and read and finally decided to sleep at 1am. (wow.. that's a record huh.) Got multiple phone calls and messages from Vivian, but I was so tired that the phone didn't wake me up.. when it usually does. But at 3am.. she definitely woke me up leaving this message that she had run out of gas in the stretch of freeway that only had praries and grass. And she didn't know where I was because I hadn't answered any of her phone calls and so Neil was going to go pick her up. Crazyness.. haha. I guess it's like the time Pete ran out of gas.. except I guess it wasn't 3am and he wasn't in Oceanside. oh well. Anyways.. I called her back, talked to her for a bit, called Neil and offered to go with him so he wouldn't have to go fetch Vivian by himself, but he just ended up going by himself anyways. hah. oh well. I crawled back into bed and kept Vivian company on the phone until she said her phone was running out of batteries, tried to go back to sleep, and then got another call around 4:30 saying that she was on her way back. oh crazy crazy crazy.

TODAY!- So anyways.. despite all of that I woke up at 9am (SO TIRED) packed up my bags and headed out the door to drop off the NSYNC tix. The guy was really cool and owns this place that sells corvettes.. yeah.. he totally could have afforded to buy my tickets off me. But I hadn't seen so many really nice corvettes all together in one place.. Angelee would have died. But as I was leaving, I almost got into a fatty car accident.. cuz I was pulling out of the driveway and there was a big ass van blocking my view on the left side.. so I waited until all these cars had passed because I could see like way far down the road so I looked left, then right and then left again.. proceed to pull out before the car on the right car but this truck that was behind the van was speeding towards me. We both slammed on our brakes and he slid pass me inches away from my front bumper (including the loud screeching of tires noise). It was kind of embarassing because it was right in front of the guy who I sold my tickets to, so I bet he thought I was probably super irresponsible.. but it's really was a hard turn to make. But really I do thank whoever is watching out for me because I definitely have come close to a lot of danger in the past few weeks and always made it out okay.. so thanks. After that ordeal, drove to LA where I got thee best food I've had in weeks. My mom and dad cooked.. it was SO good and then Manny picked me up to go to the SAG awards. We sat there, chit chatted, and the people sitting behind us were so funny. There was this one guy with bleached hair and these crazy raver sunglasses and would like crazily yell out the stars names to get them to turn around so we could take pictures. He seriously had no shame.. which was so great for Manny and mine entertainment. When some chick from West Wing or the Practice or one of those shows was walking by he yelled out her name and was all like "you can be my psychiatrist anyday!" .. she had this half amused half scared look on her face it was great. I got to see Ryan Phillippe and Ethan Hawke who are total hotties, and Keri Russell.. who I love, and I totally freaked out when some of the Friends came by! Joey, Chandler, Ross and Phoebe.. damn Jennifer Aniston.. why did she and her hottie husband come.. dang it! Anyways.. it was totally a good time and I also got to see my sister who looked totally cute Ü Then Manny and I went to go eat at Cozymel's. I came home, read a bit, napped and then watched the 9/11 movie on CBS. Which I didn't even know was on because I haven't really been watching TV lately (when I told Manny that.. he was all like "dang.. are you okay?" hahaah) so Thanks Charles for letting me know it was on! It was intriguing because it was kind of an inside look as to what happened that day, but it was also kind of sad because you're reminded of all that had happened on 9/11. But I guess at the end they were all like, they chose to show it because they wanted people to see it out they saw it, not as a day of terrorism, but a day of strength. (Because the documentary/movie was about the firefighters, and their plight, and it just was really done I think). So I got to thinking that those are the kind of movies I'd like to do someday.. well not JUST that.. but that included.. and I do have the skills to do something cool like that. I guess just making a difference in the world. Anyways.. watched the News features on the SAG Awards because Joan called and said that she might be in the live coverage part, and lo and behold THERE SHE WAS! I saw my sis in her cute little dress talking and whatnot.. and she was behind this big guy, so my mom got all mad and started yelling at the TV, telling my sister to move so that she would be on TV, and telling the big fat guy to move. hahah.. I also saw MANNY! In the footage they were showing of the people on the red carpet, there was a shot and I totally saw Manny.. I freaked out and called him and he was throughly amused and laughed. hehe. I didn't see me but that was prolly cuz I was leaning back or something.. or maybe I'm not as noticeable as Manny.. haha.. but it's fun to see people you know on TV! PS.. watch Access Hollywood and EXTRA! tomorrow night.. Maybe Manny and I will be famous some more! but yeah.. so then I got my hair cut, and then packed up my car with food from home *yes!* and drove back to San Diego at 1am. Yikes.. (with a full tank of gas by the way because a) I always get gas in Torrance because it's way cheaper than janky La Jolla.. and b) I wouldn't want to be stranded in Oceanside like Vivian.. but I DO have Triple A thanks to my sister.) Anyways.. I flew back home and made it back in like 1 hour and 20 minutes.. which isn't usually faster than I make it home in.. but it just seemed like a ton faster... weird. Bought some caffiene at Ralphs, got my parking permit and helped Vivian with her video for a bit (to avoid getting a parking notice from the complex security for parking in a guest spot), came back, showered, and now I should be reading.. but I'm blogging. HAH. I need help. But Carrie and I have started to do what Khay Seng and I used to do, and have conversations late at night about how screwed both of us are. mm.. we love school. damn the quarter system. but yeah.. I think I'm done now.. GOOD MORNING!

No comments: