Monday, March 18, 2002

Yikes.. I feel like ever since I turned in my papers, my life has been a whirlwind of activities... not necessarily fun ones.. but just in and out all the time. Yikes.. but today has been a chill day.. so I can tell you what I'm NOT doing right now.. which is writing another paper. haha.. hey.. I wrote 22 pages last week.. it takes a lot out of you. I don't know if I have it in me to go 7-10 more. Anyways...

I'm in a pretty good mood. I was way bummed out during the weekend, but I guess my moods just kind of come and go. I hope there's nothing wrong with me. :P On Thursday I worked on my two papers all day.. with a few exceptions here and there.. but mostly working on the papers, or complaining about them.. it all goes hand in hand. I was up forever and a day though, and went to Jack in the Box at 2am with Kristen, and took an hour nap (that was only supposed to be 15 minutes.. oops) at 4:30 and finished writing my paper. Turned in my Museums and Zoos paper, and then my Popular Culture paper. It felt soooo good just to hand them in and be done with it. *yay. Went to Roberto's with Kristen afterwards because she hadn't eaten all day, and then I went back home and passed the fuck out. :) excuse my vulgar language. but I seriously was unconcious. Woke up a little later, and was supposed to go to Kristen's dance concert, but just ended up hanging out, talking on the phone. I was a little bummed out because I didn't have anyone to hang out with on a Friday night besides myself. (yeah.. I know.. I'm lame).. But finally when Kristen came home we went to Jack in the Box (we're whores for Jack in the Box) and then went back to her place and watched I am Sam. It's a really good movie, and little sad at times, and that little girl Dakota Fanning is sooooo cute. aww.. But it was really good.. went home and slept.

Saturday I went to Total K day and did community service with the most delinquent children ever. They were cussing and talking mad smack and threatening me.. it was insane. It was just so hard to control them and be responsible for them, when they really gave you no respect. When I came back for lunch I sat down with Kathy, Jill, Amanda and Jason and they all looked at me and asked me how everything went, and I gave them this look, and I knew they understood because they went through the same thing. Anyways.. went home, napped, went to work at the polo game.. it was Princeton.. aww.. I still got a little nostalgic from wanting to go there. *sigh.. but whatever.. the girls kicked their butts.. so it made me feel a bit better :) Afterwards I think I was supposed to go to the Dance Concert again.. missed it again, but I went over to Sakura's and worked on the scrapbook until midnight-thirty. It's so cute though.. we're TOTALLY going to win.. Kiss my ass Berkeley! haha.. just kidding. Anyways.

Worked again the next morning, ran to Walmart for Circle K errands with Sakura, work again, and then home.. for like 20 minutes.. went to the airport to pick Vivian up, and it was totally crowded like a mo-fo, and then came home again, changed, and Jill picked me up for the Dance Concert. We finally made it and Kristen was SO good. She's so talented and graceful.. now I'm mad at my parents for laughing at me whenever I told them I wanted to be a ballerina. :P But it also totally made me want to be a performer. This always happens.. whenever I go see shows, I picture myself on the stage and it makes me want to be up there. hehe.. Afterwards went to Jill to this bar in El Cajon that we thought was a total hole in the wall, but it ended up being this really huge party out in the parking lot. It was alright but it was a lot of crazy older drunk people (like.. 30's and 40's) and it was also raining. I got really cold and wet and I'm really surprise that I'm only mildly sick. But it's all good. :)

Today has been and EXCELLENT day. I've been in such a good mood. I got tons of rest today and woke up, showered, and my hair is behaving today. :) I got a B+ on my Pop Culture paper (yay me!) and I could take the final to try and raise my grade.. but it would only help if I got an A on the final, and I don't really think I could do that.. so I'm free for today. I went to my audition to try and get in to Singing for Actors next quarter, and although I might not get into it, the teacher said I did really well, and she had a big smile on her face, which is usually a good sign, so it made me happy. :) Came home, got food at Ralphs because I'm too lazy to make anything (and I really don't have much to make stuff with) and watched Days of Our Lives for the first time in a long time. Austin was on today and that totally made my day.. except for he's with retarded Sami.. ugh.. these story writers. Anyways.. they were all in this really fancy restaurant.. and it made me all girly like I wanted to go out to a nice place, get all dressed up and what not. *sigh.. but.. I will get to get all dressed up and do my hair all cute this weekend at convention! yay! I still need to go dress shopping.

On Thursday night/Friday morning while I was taking one of my many "study breaks" I added links to my page. yay! (look to your left) I'm excited because I did it.. all by myself.. I guess working at computer camp for two summers was worth something. Anyways.. on Friday or Saturday I added comments to my page - thanks to Pete for helping me out- so now all y'all can comment on my super exciting life. hah. jk.. you can just comment and tell me what a retard I am. Just click on the word "Comments" at the bottom of each entry. I know you want to profess your love towards me. So go comment! Now!

No comments: