Thursday, March 07, 2002

Today I "gimpified" myself. It wasn't such a great day.. and maybe it's karma for ditching all of my classes today. Anyways.. today I woke up feeling quite icky. Maybe it was from lack of sleep, or sleeping all weird, but who knows. I woke up way late and sickly, so I decided to cop out on my Museums and Zoos class (yeah.. too bad we had a quiz.. ) then I was thinking about going to my Organizations class, but I thought reading would benefit me more. But I ended up napping.. (that's beneficial too though yeah?) Anyways.. also didn't feel like going to Popular Culture (but Mania checked me in.. so it's all good) and I was getting ready to eat dinner cuz I was a littel hungry. So I pulled out the Korean BBQ from my freezer and since it was one large clump I started trying to chip some out without defrosting it so that I could stick the rest in the freezer and it wouldn't go bad. And while I was doing that.. oh! the knife slipped and gouged a deep deep hole into my hand. I did the whole thing where I stared at the hole for a bit.. and then blood started to gush out, I rinsed it off, and then ran upstairs to where I whined to Michele and cried and crumpled on to the floor. I got Jilly to take me to the hospital where we sat around for 2 hours. I got looked at, and cleaned up and bandaged (no stiches!) and also had to get a Tetanus shot. BOO. I am deathly afraid of needles.. I'm the biggest baby. I whine and cry .. it's not so good. But I did get a message from my mommy wishing my well and she asked if I wanted her and my daddy to come down. hehe.. aww.. I'm such a little girl. Anyways.. my hand and arm (both on my left) totally hurt and I can't really make a fist or grip anything with my left hand.. so basically I'm a gimp. Fabulous. Does this qualify my to take the next two weeks off? Please?

No comments: