Saturday, March 02, 2002

Oh my gosh.. this week has been so crazy, I can't believe it's finally over. Well I can believe it, but I'm extremely estatic, I really thought it would never end. Hm.. Monday... I went to class (in great fear of a pop quiz.. like always.. because I never read) Came home for lunch and took a nap... I was soooo tired. Went back to class and came home and tried to be productive before going back to campus yet again for my Circle K meeting. After that Sakura and I went to Woodstock's Pizza down near State for SDSU's fundraiser. The pizza was really yummy and it was a total college hang out place. There were tons of cute guys everywhere and they were all drinking... on a Monday night nonetheless. haha.. I guess it's kinda like "The Max" on Saved by the Bell, but umm. .more collegy. ahahaha.. I'm a big retard. Anyways.. after that I came home, chilled for a bit, and then went to go wish Gina a happy birthday at her birthday party. When I drove home, I was going to go park my car on the street, and it was like 1am. And I saw this kinda shady man doing weird things around a car that looked like Jen Bauer's. I got freaked out, and then just told myself that I was being silly and that I shouldn't make assumptions or whatnot, and not wanting to feel stupid, I didn't call the cops. Turns out Jen's tires and rims got stolen, and I totally could have prevented it. SORRY JEN! Next time I guess it's better to be safe than sorry even if you feel stupid.

Tuesday, I planned to wake up early, but woke up at 11am.. which is pretty good for me. hehe.. But the bad part is that I ran a few errands, ate lunch, and then went back to sleep. Oops. I slept until 7pm and then ate some dinner, tried to clean my room, and then ran a couple more errands. I felt like a fatty slacker. Afterwards, I came home and talked to some friends and worked on my scholarship application. But that's all done and sent off.. yay! I also called Mary because it was her 22nd birthday.. yay Mary!

Wednesday, same old drill, class class class. Except... I couldn't come and just nap afterwards even though I was SO tired.. I worked the Women's Water Polo game, and then stopped by the Men's Volleyball and Lacrosse games. Then I saw Nick, and chilled with him for a bit and afterwards went with him, Dave, DJ and Matt to Pizza Port... yum.. another really good pizza place, but closer! It's across the street from the train station in Solana Beach and I had totally forgotten about it, but Brian Capanna and I ate there once after I had missed my train last year. hahah. It was really good, they had 25 cent chicken wings and mozzarella sticks. yum yum yum. (I'm such an oinker.:P)

Thursday, although I had planned to try and have a productive studying or cleaning day, I got dragged out to the Korean BBQ sale for Circle K (yes.. my life). Since I didn't have classes and Sakura knew that, I got to be one of the lucky people to help out ALL day. It wasn't so bad, I refused to do the cooking since I smelled like Korean BBQ from head to toe last time, so I collected money. We made the most profit ever this time, so Sakura's really happy... although that's not so good for me since it's going to PTP to pie me at District Convention.. boo. Hitched a ride home from Adam because Sakura had class, took a nap and then went go to see The Duchess of Malfi at UCSD. It was a little confusing (since the language was old) and I was also really tired (at least I didn't fall asleep) and afterwards went to go give my old acting TA Erik Johnson the flowers I had bought him. Carli and I chatted with our old TA and it was really fun. It makes me a little sad though that he's graduating this quarter and I won't get to see him in anymore plays. But ... if he hits it big in New York or LA, I'll totally be able to go see him do something because he's going to be famous for sure. Seeing that show also gave me a little nostalgia about performing, and how I really want to be in a show, and not just any show... but one I preferably like. We'll see how next year goes. I'm gonna try and get in to the Singing for Actors class next quarter, so if I do, then that should be a lot of fun, and if I don't, I'll be quite sad. Afterwards went to go visit Colin and then Kristen and then Vivian and I spent and hour in CLICS. Then went back to her place (because I didn't want to have to park out on the street and I didn't want to get a parking notice) and managed to fall asleep there and get no reading done.

Friday, woke up at Vivian's dreadfully tired, drove home in a half awake state at 10am (how sad am I?) and then got ready for school. Sat in Price Center and read for a good couple of hours and then when to Pop Culture class and did my presentation. I don't know how well I did, but I think it was decent. Did some Circle K stuff, then went to work. UCSD vs. UC Davis in Basketball. As much as I love my school I totally don't like the lack of school spirit. The people at my school who have school spirit, have it hard core, and the people who don't care really don't care. But UC Davis has an awesome spirit program, they're band is so talented and so excellent and their cheerleaders and dance team is super supportive. They all traveled all the way down here to cheer at our game. But I do have to say that their dance team is nowhere as good as ours.. hehe YAY KRISTEN! But they're band is really really good and I was really awed by them and their spirit. Anyways.. came home, super super tired, got to visit a bit with Diana and Annie. I feel kinda like a loser because I really just wanted to sit at home and do nothing. Granted all of my friends are either out or out of town, but whatever. mm Well maybe I'll have fun tomorrow... it's the last basketball games of this year (sad...) and I know the boys are having a party, so maybe I'll go to that... hopefully I can find some fun people to come with. But other than that I think this weekend is going to be trying to study and work.. and probably some Circle K wedged in there.

As much as I want to say that I'm glad that this year is almost over, at the same time I'm sad to see it go. Because there were a lot of things that I wanted to do but didn't and a lot of things that I want to still keep doing, but can't. But like Pete said I guess... no regrets, choose a path and go and don't look back. But choosing the path is the hardest part, which is another thing I'll have to do this weekend. *sigh.. so many things, so little time.

No comments: