Saturday, March 30, 2002

you know one thing that i've been thinking about today? a)i'm a bit of a girly girl... when I was getting thrown in the pool.. the first thing I thought about was "take off my shoes! they're Steve Madden!" b)i really love my friends who have supported me this whole year, it really means a lot to me, and i've only succeeded so well because of all of you.. thanks. c)and even though I can be super nice and thoughtful to those people I like.. I'm totally like that stereotypical high school popular girl and can be the biggest brat of all when I want to. if you piss me off.. i mean.. really really piss me off.. I can be quite evil. And sometimes.. this is worst of all.. I can be so snobby and bratty. I'm not saying I'm proud of it.. but it has just tended to be my nature that I've realized in the past few years.. maybe always.. but I've only noticed it lately. I love my friends, and we have the best time together. And we're all very sarcastic and witty. But we can also be quite mean... yikes.. I'm such a jerk. *ugh..

No comments: