Thursday, March 28, 2002

wow.. I can't believe tomorrow's Friday and my spring break is already over... sad sad sad. Today was alright.. more running around due to post banquet stuff. I was SO tired after I cleaned up and gave Hailes the extra food. I woke up all tired.. drove the chafing dishes back to Oscar's came back, and just kind of sat for another hour. Then I went to return the key, and then came back.. packed and drove home. I missed my dentist appointment because I thought I was going to be super late.. and so I called to reschedule. But when I got back to Torrance I was only like 5-10 minutes late... and I should have just went, but when I called back they were all like.. nah.. don't come in.. of course, because they feel like I would throw off their schedule. But dude.. it's not like I wouldn't have been sitting in that dang office for that long anyways... what fools. So I just chilled at home.. which was REALLY nice and felt SO good. I just sat and watched my Dawson's, Felicity and South Park.. hehehe.. "you're breakin' my balls man" Oh my gosh.. it was a little depressing though.. because it was when Jen and Dawson first started dating.. and like.. he was all like "I'm not like your other boyfriends. i'm not going to cheat or lie, and I'll keep coming home no matter how much you push me away. And either you'll learn, or you'll keep on testing me, but the result will be the same." AWWW... I want a Dawson.. he's such a cutie. And then there's Ben.. who yeah... *sigh. ANYWAYS.

I went to the library to check out some books for my sis.. but I ended up checking out some of my favorite childhood books.. Me and Katie (the Pest) I love that book. and some other Ann M. Martin books. Then I went out to dinner with my sister to Chili's and we got some movies from Blockbuster... I bought some *hopeless romantic silly girl* movies.. Someone Like You and The Wedding Planner. And I was going to buy Save the Last Dance but I bought American Pie 2 cuz it was cheaper.. haha. But yeah.. came back and just chilled.. home is good.

No comments: