Tuesday, March 12, 2002

oh good lordy. I really am not enjoying this week at all.. it's going to kill me. And this morning I was all sorts of bummed out. So yeah.. I still have two 10 page papers due on Friday.. one on Pop Culture.. and one on Animals. yeah.. it seems all easy enough.. but a)it's ten pages and b)it's such a broad topic where I have to formulate my own argument and conclusions and what not. damn these upper division classes.. they don't give us prompts anymore. *sigh.. I miss the third grade. Anyways.. Monday I went to bed at like 6:30am.. work up at 8:50 for my 9:05 class.. needless to say I was late. But I did have a productive day.. I sat in Price Center and read.. that was fun .. yay. Went to my other classes, and then came home and napped before Circle K. Where.. I woke up at 6:50 for my 7:00 meeting.. but that was only because my daddy called me :) otherwise I'm sure I would have slept right through. Checked in at the lecture on campus for COCU175, talked to Sakura and then went home, tried to do work, and went to bed at 3am. Today.. I was supposed to have a productive day.. but yeah.. I just kind of slept all day.. oops. But I'll make up for it tonight by not sleeping and *hopefully* getting to work on my paper. I had a coffee date with Mania and then went to the library and checked out 8 books on Mardi Gras.. or actually.. Carnival.. whatever. But today while I was online I did get to talk to Mary.. so that was fun.. I totally miss that girl. So this is why I was bummed out..
a- because I have two 10 page papers to do, and don't really know what direction to take them in.. so basically I'm going to fail.
b- because I'm SO busy with school and Circle K and everything else.. but yet I don't feel like I'm doing anything
c- and because I gave up going to the *NSYNC concert on Sunday because I didn't think I could make it, and I was just going to go today.. but 1)I could have made it and 2)I didn't go today. I didn't go because it would have been foolish of me to drive all the way out there when I have a million things to do. And it sucks because I really wanted to go... so badly I even contemplated buying tickets for Friday in Vegas.. but I wouldn't be able to get out there in time because I have class.. and it's a far drive. So I missed the Pop Odessey tour, and it sucks.. and it makes me quite sad.

but as always.. I have my friends to help me out.. here are some wise words from my friends:
KitCheNsync222: oy vey...
KitCheNsync222: okay, BREATHE.
KitCheNsync222: take a few deep breaths and BREATHE right now.
KitCheNsync222: thats the most importnat thing.
KitCheNsync222: without breathing, you won't be able to accomplish anything. ;0
KitCheNsync222: did you outline what you have to do?
KitCheNsync222: like write it all down?
jeanyah: mm. kind of
KitCheNsync222: and plan a schedule?
jeanyah: not really
KitCheNsync222: i know it sounds dorky.
KitCheNsync222: but that always makes me feel better.
KitCheNsync222: charting it all out.
jeanyah: i just don't really know enough to even make an outline
jeanyah: that's how much trouble i'm in
KitCheNsync222: realizing what you have to do is good, but then you need to plan it out you know? seriously, break down your hours and stuff. :-)
KitCheNsync222: you do too.

Me: Michele, I'm going to fail out of school
Michele: I did that already.
Me: So it's not that bad eh?
Michele: nope.

Sakura: I know what you should do. Go back to sleep, wake up, eat, then go back to sleep, wake up, eat again, take a shower, and then start your homework. And you have to eat a lot or else it doesn't count okay? So eat lots of good food.

CKI Pete: I see. I think you need a vacation... with some hot male strippers.

No comments: