Sunday, March 03, 2002

I need some more discipline. Do you know anywhere I could maybe buy some?

But anyways.. today was a fun day, not really productive.. but alright anyways. Woke up, showered, rushed off to work. The Women's Water Polo game was event #1.. they played LMU, and I really thought we were going to win, but we didn't end up winning. Sad. Then I went over to the Volleyball game to drop off the stats and sat with Shannon and watched the game. Shannon and I met in acting class and she's such a nice girl. We chit chatted and caught up a little bit and watched the boys play UOP. They lost too.. sad.. BUT.. they did upset Long Beach State on Wednesday! yay! I'm sad I missed it. Then I ran some errands, came home and then went off to Sakura's to drop off the scrapbook and eat dinner. yay leftover Korean BBQ. Then rushed off to work for the Men's and Women's doubleheader against Chico State. The women's lost but the men won! yay boys! And then came home chilled for a bit and then went to the Basketball Party. It was SUPER crowded which was a little fun and not so fun. But I saw a couple people I knew, talked to them some, and waited for Kristen to come (who never came because she got lost) :P And realized that I probably have a million things to do and shouldn't have been there, I was all set to go and I see Vince. haha.. so since I said I wanted to hang out, we stood around and talked and danced and observed the drunk people. And then the po-po showed up and we all had to go home. All in all it was an alright day... busy busy busy.. and not even school stuff. yuck. But it was a good time... except when Novato poured Smirnoff Ice on me.. what a punk. :P

No comments: