Thursday, June 06, 2002

*AND THE SHIT-TALKING-FEST BEGINS*

i dunno, everyone just is seeming to have drama... and everyone just likes to sit around an talk about it. who said this, who said what. i mean.. i don't really mind, and it's kind of amusing to sit around with my friends and shoot the shit. but sometimes it also makes me really angry, and worried sometimes like who says what about me when i leave the room. and then also i know that people talk about me. it's not really a secret although people would like to think it is... that's the trouble... it always gets back to you. but anyways.. it's mildly amusing that along with everyone hooking up, everyone is also having drama. maybe it's the time of the year, it's the end and everyone just wants it to be over and they let the stress get to them.

hmm.. i've been on a weird sleep pattern lately.. i sleep during the day.. it really throws on my sleeping schedules. but it's so nice to take afternoon naps. :) went out with the girls to Pizza Port tonight. it was good to hang out in a group again. we've all really changed a lot, and it's hard to catch up on each others nights in the span of a few hours. but it's always a good time. my stomach is now churning from all the grease i shoveled in my mouth.

all the lights from nobel to la jolla village drive a little bit south of campus are out. i think someone ran into the power box on one of the corners and it blew out the power on a good majority of the street. it was way weird driving home in total darkness. sucks for the people who don't have power in their houses. haha.. i was going to go loot Ralphs and steal all their ice cream cuz their power was out too.

nothing much.. i'm supposed to be reading for and writing a paper. i told Kristen i was going to start tonight. haha.. and then we both laughed. i'm supposed to prove her wrong.. but i don't feel the pressure to finish, thus i don't feel a need to have to do it. i'm SO weird. i have a million papers to write.. and my car is acting up. my check engine light came on.. and i don't know what to do. the nissan dealership said they'd charge me a $75 assessment fee to LOOK at my car.. what the heck. so i think i might just go back this weekend and get my car dealt with by my parents. we'll see. we were supposed to have a party at Jill's.. but I don't know how that's going to work out. i also wanted to audition for the performing arts school. i found out it's in chinatown.. and that's a little far from Torrance. my dad and i got into a little argument because he didn't want me to do it. i don't know.. we'll see about that as well... i really want to do it.. but if i don't have a car and my parents don't want me to do it.. i'm gonna have to give up.. and that would kind of bum me out. *sigh*.. i'm just in a whatever/blah/apathetic state right now.. and it suits me just fine. i don't really care too much (hahah.. get it) and i dunno.. i guess it's better than being all stressed out. i flicked off my friend the other day when he said hi to me. i felt really bad.. it was just a reflex. oops. sorry Ryan! ummm.. yeah.. so maybe i should stop messing around and work on homework... two more days of classes.. and then a couple of papers and some reading.. and i'm home free.

No comments: