Wednesday, June 12, 2002

oy vey. today has been quite a day. so i stayed up all night.. in the library at school.. and read until 4am, started writing my paper until 7:30 (at the same time drooling over the hot boy in the library). and then read and at 8:20 carried my "hubangous" stack of books (without setting off the library alarm.. yay) across the parking lot to my car and drove over to my final. stressed a little bit about the readings i hadn't done.. and then stressed when we saw that the fill in the blank didn't have choices to choose from. i guess that's what happens when you don't sleep. (haha.. i bet all of you hate that i'm complaining about aTrue/False and Fill in the Blank final huh? haha) i managed to do alright.. although.. i do think that my teacher will think i'm a complete moron. *there was a question on the test.. and it said The Asians were used as a model minority compared to _____________ in the 20th century. dumbass me.. i put the Japanese because I was thinking about how the chinese were treated better when they tried to go after the Japanese during wwII. duhh... it said asians.. that includes Japanese.. i'm SO retarded.. but i was tired, and hey.. it's only one question right? anyways.. so after i got done with the final.. we got our videos.. and YAY!! we got an A on our video!! i'm going to be a movie-maker for sure.. hehe. but anyways.. i was stoked because i seriously thought we may have gotten a B. hahaha.. and so Kristen and I say to all those people who gave us bad comments and esp. to that one person who gave us a 5 and asked us what the point was.. "shove it" hahha.. anyways.. finished my paper for Children's lit, turned that in, and then napped. until Kristen called and we had a post final celebration at Denny's. we wanted to go to Ichiban's but it was closed. :(

i came back and slept. i passed out until 8:30pm when becca called me and then i woke up because i had a circle k meeting at 10pm.. uhh ooh. haha.. but then i looked at my cell phone and saw that 7 people had called me. haha.. i felt so popular! so anyways.. had a cki meeting for 2.5 hours.. yes.. crazy.. i know. and then went on a food run for Cory and Vivian.. and myself.. of course.i'm such a piggy. but i was kind of craving greasy mexican food but it was good because I ran into Jenni Hill who I totally haven't seen in forever and we went to Roberto's together and chit chatted the whole way and caught up..

but. my sleeping and eating schedule is totally thrown out of wack.. it's crazy. so here i am.. 4am in the library again. i'm not really tired because i just woke up.. and i figure if i'm here i might as well just finish my paper for comt111b and not have to worry about it tomorrow so i can concentrate on my politics of bodies paper. wow.. maybe i'll even finish early!! whooooaaaa.. have i actually broken out of the procrastinator cycle? haahaha.. nah.. i'll probably fuck around the next two days and be stressin friday morning. silly silly me.

*ooh ... the same hot boy is back at the library.. it must be fate.. ahah.... *that's got to be good motivation to go to the library.. hahaha.

No comments: