Thursday, June 20, 2002

wow.. summer has made me REALLY lazy... more lazy than i already was... wow.. do you think that's possible? hahaha.. anyways.. I really haven't been doing much.. just chillin. hmm..

Tuesday, I bummed around of course.. went out to lunch with Keri at the Kettle, caught up, and then visited Angelee in the hospital.. we screamed at each other through the glass, I'm sure all of the hospital heard. Anyways.. before that we went to Ralphs to buy her some stuff and I bought all these cute picture frames cuz they were on clearance.. (yes.. Ralphs has picture frames) but now I have buyer's remorse but I can't return them cuz I don't have the receipt... shit. That night I went to go pick Carrie up at the airport and we went and got Boba... along with visiting my sister. We ended up at the same Boba place as my sister was having her meeting, but Carrie and I just chatted away, and said goodbye to my sissy-poo as we left.

Wednesday... I didn't do much during the day.. ran a couple errands here and there. And then I made Nicole drive down to Torrance to drop off the ICON registration forms. hehe.. along with Joe's credit card number.. anyone want to go shopping?! hahaha.. So we ventured out to Westwood to meet up with Carrie and Manny and then went to BJ's for dinner. (mmm.. pizza and pizookies.... yum). Before you hear it from anyone else.. I said hello to a cop that was standing on the street... and the three morons I was with made fun of me for fliritng with the cop. I was JUST being friendly.. jeez guys. freaks.. didn't your parents ever teach you to be friendly? We just chilled afterwards, and I came home and talked on the phone with Vivian. We found the hot guy online and actually considered emailing him through the whole match.com thing... yikes.. are there really not any decent guys out there that we have to resort to this? Or does it just make it easier because I'm a weenie and it's all anonymous online. hahaha.. Anyways.. he's from Torrance which is the most amusing part.. he could live around the corner from me!! But Carrie and I are going to start a pool.. heheh.. whoever lands a date first wins.. hahaha.. we are such dorks.

Today.. another lazy day. Went out to lunch with Ryan and Beth at the Loft, and then sat around for another hour while we decided what to do.. (like we always do). Went to Border's where I bought "Dating without Novacaine" hahaha.. it's a fiction book, not an advice book so stop laughing, well keep laughing I guess.. just for a different reason. Went to Costco with my mom and had conversations with Carrie about her domestication.. ahah.. if it counts.. I guess if you're cooking out of a box.. it's still cooking right? heheheheh... my my my.. I lead an exciting life..

Tomorrow I have to go to Jury Duty.. gay bastards.. they just HAD to call me in at the last day of the week.. what jerks. My mom told me to be racist and Vivian told me to racist and pretend not to speak english so I can get out of it. hahahahha.. crazy.. but then I'm off to SD to pack, but of course not before I go see the Jason Mraz show. I'm SO excited that he's playing this weekend... he's going to get SO famous, but he's so great. I love those little intimate settings that you can see people in before they get all huge. It's so fun. But go figure.. someone I wanted to visit in SD is coming to LA right as I'm going down.. sucks.. must not be meant to be huh.. dang it all.

No comments: