Monday, June 10, 2002

man... i am so screwed..(and not in the literal sense).. but anyways... bad joke.. i know.. finals week officially starts tomorrow.. my first final is at 9am tuesday.. and i feel like i have done jack crap. i've read a little here and there.. but i am no where near done with the papers that i need to do. *sigh.. maybe i shouldn't fool around so much.. but i dunno.. i'm a slacker.. i try and try not to procrastinate... and yet.. oops.. somehow i always am.. *i wish i could learn my lesson sometime*

anyways.. it's been a fun couple of days. friday morning i finished my paper in like 2 and a half hours.. pretty impressive.. and although it was five pages worth of pure crap.. i usually always get the same grade anyways.. at least i got some sleep right? that night i did talk to Megan and we had a good chat.. we caught up, and she gave me some useful advice..:) she also said that she wouldn't allow me to use her as my procrastination tool no longer.. and if i called her this week she'd hang up on me.. aww.. anyways.. after my last two classes of my junior year (wow...) kristen and i went to roberto's to munch and i also got my car checked out again. cheap fast mexican food is always the best.. yum. then we both went to our respective homes and crashed... that's what happens when you stay up all night :( i was supposed to drive back to torrance but got in a huge argument with the 'rents.. so i chilled out at Jill's house instead and waited for Kristen and Ryan to come home so I could make fun of them. hahah. we exchanged horror stories and did some crap talking.. haha.. but only about one person.. if that makes you feel any better (unless you're that one person.. hahaha). and i came home for some rest.

saturday i didn't do much, hung around at home, ate in-n-out and got to visit Jill-A at work.. it was a good time..she looks so cute in her uniform.. hehe..i always wanted one of those giant bobby pin things.. maybe i'll steal it from her. haaha. procrastinated a little, and finally read some.. before leaving for Nicole's 22nd birthday bash. it was a smashing good time. all the regular fools were there (joe, carrie, beth, ryan, mike, ryan, mikie, laura, steph) and all of her hs friends, and of course.. her family. her cousins are wild... haha. but we had a good time.. watched *nsync.. (yes!) a plethora of movies and the alcohol flowed freely. it's so weird that i look back on exactly a year ago at nicole's bday party when we were all just becoming friends, just beginning our year on dboard.. it's soooooo weird to think back.. yikes.. a lot has happened in a year. anyways.. took care of some kids.. slept in nicole's WAY comfy bed... when i got awakened at 8am by nicole dragging her hungover ass to bury herself in the corner, carrie joining us and managing to hurt herself (as always), and mikie dumping all the blankets that i so graciously got for them last night on me.. greeeeaaat. eh.. i just fell back asleep anyways.. hahah.. might i repeat..nicole's bed is SOOOO comfy "i feel like i'm sleeping on a cloud" hahhaa.. woke up around noon.. ate leftover chicken and pancit (yum!) and then managed to drag my sorry butt back to Torrance where I tried to go to the library.... so what the heck.. it says open sunday's 1-5pm during the school year. and yet they were closed when i got there!! torrance kids don't get out until june 20.. by definition.. THAT'S THE SCHOOL YEAR. ugh.. i was so aggravated.. went to the mall with my mom and then dinner with Carrie. fun times.. Carrie swears she'll never go to a restaurant with me again because i tortured the waiter.. but hey.. all i asked him to do was get me a few things... that's his job eh? what are the good Cheesecake Factory people paying him to do huh? anyways.. drove back to pick up a study sheet that i left at home and went to go get gas with my dad.. and then decided to stay in Torrance for the night.. go to the library and hang out with my daddy some. hopefully my reading of the books i have here, write two papers, and drive back tomorrow.. then finish up the reading.. i guess.. for my 9am tuesday final.. BLAH.. *one more week.*

No comments: