Tuesday, June 04, 2002

wow.. this entire weekend was kind of a blur.. which i think the next two weeks will be like. but it's all chill. Friday I hung out with Angelee for a bit and then that night hung out with Ryan and his friends to Mike and Stan's party and then the Dance Team party. I think I slept at every other moment because I was so beat from not sleeping at all the nights before. There was a little bit on inebriated drama.. but it's all good. Saturday, went to St. Vincent de Paul to serve food to people. It was funny because the cooks kept trying to get us to sing karaoke on this little tv that they had. It was so funny because we were all like.. uhh.. aren't we supposed to be working. We finally broke down after serving lunch was over and sang some songs... hahah.. we are such nerds. Went over to Max and Blair's to hang out with them. Blair is transferring schools, sad.. so it was kind of like a farewell thing. :( That night we were supposed to go to the Kristen's Dance Show, but ended up eating sushi and just hanging out. But I did buy her a flower.. haha. Sunday, went to Miracle Mile of Quarters, we won first place in the Quarter Art.. yay. Went house hunting with Vivian... still homeless for next year, but hopefully that'll change soon. I HATE house hunting... it's so hard and I've never done it before in my life and it sucks a lot of butt. Anyways.. then went to Thomas and Adam's and their way over-crowded apartment for a chill-fest/Laker game party. His apartment was so packed it was hard to get around. Listened to everyone cheer and jeer and then had a dance party that moved to the pool. I'm sure we were so loud, but I guess peopel would understand, especially if they were watching the Laker game too. Then I went to go pick up Jill, hung out with her and Kristen for a bit and came home, did some CKI stuff and slept (ooh.. exciting huh?)

Today I've kind of been in a daze all day. I got to class on time for the first time in forever. :) yay me. Except in my COMT class that I made the video for.. she's showing the videos. And if that's not bad enough.. that people are watching this thing that I think sucks, everyone had to write feedback on these little slips.. and that's kind of fun because you can see what people think.. but then after your video YOU HAVE TO GET UP AND HELP COLLECT THE SLIPS!! Yikes.. like if my video sucked, I thought at least no one would know who made it, except for a couple of my friends in the class, and they already think I'm retarded.. so who cares right? But now I would have these random people in my class think I'm an absolute moron with no skills whatsoever? Greeeaaat. So anyways.. my group's video was 7th and I kept looking back at Kristen and we both had pained looks on our faces, and then we ran out of time.. so she postponed our video to first on Wednesday!!! Argh... oh well.. the video's done.. nothing I can do but hide. Had lunch and shopped with Angelee.. which was tons of fun. I bought my sis a shirt from Abercrombie.. but I didn't know if she'd want it. It had a dragon and 27 which are totally her things, but she got a little upset over the whole "two wongs" thing. And I told her about the shirt, and she said she couldn't wear it because the Chinese characters on the particular shirt I bought her was the name of a guy who was a traitor to Taiwan for China. Weird huh? That they would put something like that on a shirt.. like did they just not know and thought those letters looked cool? Or are they pro-China? I dunno.. some of those Abercrombie people aren't so bright maybe. That was a shocker. But at Abercrombie I ran into Taylor! It totally made my day and made me realize how much I miss him and miss hanging out and talking to him. Like I talk to him every now and then on the phone, but he's always so busy with work that I never get to hang out with him. And like since I talk to him every now and then I didn't think it was a big deal, but when I saw him today and talked to him, it was so fun (even though it was only a few minutes) and I really had missed talking to him. Like this is probably how Megan feels when she used to talk to Taylor all the time and now never ever does. Crazy... I never really knew what she felt like until now. But anyways.. I'll have to hang out with him more next year. So yeah... did the whole Circle K thing. It was the last meeting.. and it's sad to say.. but it's kind of a relief, but then I know I'm still going to be doing CKI stuff all summer, so it's not like since we're not having meetings anymore I'm not doing things. But I guess it'll be somewhat less stressful... I hope. I need to relax. The next two weeks seems kind of rough I have 4 papers to write, a website to finish and a final to take (which equals 10 weeks of reading to catch up on). yeah.. I know.. I suck. I'm a sorry lame ass slacker. And on top of all that, my car is being funny. The check engine light came on.. which may not be a big deal.. but I don't know that much about cars. And lately my car's been really hot, like unnormally hot, and as always the brakes squeak and the speedometer and odometer only work when they feel like it. *sigh.. my poor car.

Anyways.. I should probably cut the crap and be productive and either get to bed or clean my room .. it's messy as all hell. *two more weeks*

No comments: