Sunday, June 16, 2002

so... really.. i think that maybe.. i have to stop putting up with people's shit. and part of that includes.. telling them when i'm angry with them... or they do things that upset me. i dunno.. i have to stop being so nice to people, especially people who don't deserve it all the time. i mean.. i guess this is that whole the "not being a doormat thing" but at the same time.. i'm not the type to be rude to people for no reason.... soo i don't really know what to do. i mean.. i guess i need to start listening to people like manny and carrie and just do what i want .. (within reason of course) and be who i want to be.. and if people don't like me.. then too bad for them i guess.. i dunno.. i need to grow a thicker skin.

anyways.. today was fun. woke up way early for vivian's and julie's and jeff's and nick's and a whole buncha other people's graduations... 9am.. geeez. got so sunburnt. went to lunch with laura and viv and her fam... and then ran errands and chit chatted with laura. it was fun.. she's a super nice girl. and then spent FOREVER trying to find Ryan Billings so we could hang out. I swear.. it took forever and a day.. and when I got to the parking lot, they were at the gas station, and then when I got to the gas station, they were at the parking lot. madness!!! I wanted to hurt Ryan so badly.. haha.. met his friends, went to a BBQ.. and then Ryan met my friends, and we went to the SMAC house party before they left.. and that was my night. hanging out with friends, socializing..... quality. It was a lot of fun talking to them and chit chatting. And like.. we got there and it wasn't a super huge party.. but sometimes that's almost better (when you know the people) so you can just talk, that's always nice. Anyways.. I must get going... i'm a tiny bit inebriated... vivian kept a nice drink in my hand all night.. it was tons o' fun. vivian makes good drinks.. tomorrow i must also pack and go home for I have jury duty on monday.. aww yeah.

No comments: