Wednesday, June 26, 2002

yikes.. it's been a crazy couple of days. i'm kind of proud of myself... all weekend i wasn't hooked to the computer and i didn't go through withdrawal or anything.. maybe i'm being weened on my addiction to the ethernet. anyways... hmm.. Friday.. I went to Jury Duty.. it was SUCH a waste of my time. I thought going would make me a good citizen or something, but now I know why people hate it so much. I slept in the Jury Assembly room all morning.. shoot.. I could have just done that at home. I GUESS. Anyways.. I got out around 2...and don't have to go back for 12 months... whoo hoo. Drove down to San Diego where the traffic wasn't too horribly bad, but some patches here and there. Met up with Vivian in Oceanside to go to her friend Rob's bday party, and then to the JASON MRAZ show in OB at Java Joe's. I was spastic on the way down because I was so excited to see him perform live again. I LOVE him.. he is soooooo great. I'm so sad that he's not going to be playing as much anymore because he's getting all famous and everything, because like the intimacy of the shows and everything will change, but at the same time.. it's awesome that he's going to be huge and famous and what not.... I guess I'm jealous at the same time. He gets to do something he loves. *sigh* He's SO awesome.. check him out.

On Saturday I was supposed to pack and clean and what not... that morning I went to a DCM for Paradise.. hmm.. it's kind of weird to go to these things after a year of running them and planning for them and what not. But at the same time, it's relieving because I get to just sit back and chill and be there, I don't have to do anything!! heheheh... esp. now that I don't have to plan for weekly meetings either.. I *heart* summer. mm.. I packed a little bit, napped, ate lunch with Vivian.. pretty boring shiznit. Went to go get ice cream at Coldstone's and visited our favorite waiter Justin and saw his place, met his bro and his friend and his cute cat! :) That night I went to go to In N Out and visit Jill at work, and went over to Dave's house. We chilled hung out, Ashley came over and we watched Dazed and Confused and Varsity Blues (yay.. i love Johnny Moxon) and had some drinks :) Dave is my favorite bartender.. hahaha.. And then some of the other friends came over.. it was a good time. Sunday, helped Vivian move, and packed a bit for myself. Vivian spent the night since she was officially homeless, and we slumber partied it. Monday, went to go look at the house, but it sucked because not were there other groups interested, but when the real estate guy showed up, the tenants didn't answer the door!! At frikkin 9:30am.. I dragged myself out of bed.. sucky. Ate breakfast at Kono's and packed. My mom and dad showed up, and tried to help me pack, we left late than night and I drove back to LA. (exciting weekend huh?) not... But I swear.. I should move boxes everyday.. my arms are SO sore.. I guess it's a good workout.

Speaking of working out, Carrie and I have been pretty good about it for the past two days.. hahah.. we're proud of ourselves.. we've been working out twice in a row.. hope we keep it up. In other news... I got an internship at Edmonds Entertainment.. *whoo hoo*.. I'm kind of excited, I'll get to work in the production and the management side.. learn some cool things. :) And then I'm trying to get a job at the GAP.. we'll see how that goes. mm. nothing else too new. *ooooohhh* except that Pete Holiday talked to me two days in a row.. wow.. i must be special. hahahahahah

I'm going to SD this weekend.. and I'm going to the Jason Mraz show.. (yes.. again).. YAAAAAAAAAAY.. I *heart* Jason Mraz. he's SO awesome... I also conned Ryan and Carrie to going with me (yay.. i have friends), and Kristina is meeting us down there. I tried getting Nicole to come.. but she won't go.. :P sucker.. oh well.. her loss. She'll be sorry.. haha.. I'm trying to get another friend to go.. but that one's kind of a doozie.. we'll see how that goes.. *sigh* But for the last two days I've been "stalking" him.. not really just looking at his website, downloading songs, and I found this new discussion board and like talking with all these other crazed fans.. haha. It's bad news.. but Ryan thought I was totally crazy.. but tomorrow night he will see, oh yes, he will believe. And I have to take care of house stuff and what not.. shoot.. I'm going to be homeless come Monday. blah blah blah.. my life is boring.. I know.. go out and play!!

No comments: