Thursday, June 13, 2002

yuk yuk yuk... i REALLY don't want to do this last paper.. and i know i know.. i shouldn'tbe complaining.. because it's only 3 pages.. but it's hard stuff... and when there's hard info that you have to cram into 3 pages.. it makes it worse. ugh.. i hate it. i played michele's xbox for like 2 hours... and it was like the best thing ever... i kept repeating.. "this is so much better than writing my paper!" now if only i could do that all day. anyways.. not really too much that's interesting.. that's pretty much the only thing that has consumed my life for the past day or so... wednesday morning i left the library at like 5am after i couldn't really stay awake anymore.. and what's the point of sleeping in the library.. when you can just do that at home? went back to clics around 2 and wrote my paper and sent it off at 5pm. I got the cutest email back from professor Bowker telling me thanks and have a good summer.. hahahahah. anyways.. i wasted lots of time yesterday. .but i did buy a strawberry pie from marie callendar's... yuuuuumm.. i was so excited because it was on sale!! whoo.. i love summer. read for my paper and fell asleep in my bed with my books, where i was awakened by diana who had locked herself out. slept, ate, watched tv.. saw my school on "I Bet You Will" on MTV.. that was kind of exciting. and procrastinated some more, played xbox, and now i'm blogging.. i think i'm going out to dinner with michele in a little bit. i wanted to go to friday's but she doesn't like it.. so i think we're going to do island's. *sigh.. maybe i'll go for like happy hour and get calamari or something. yum.. hey.. anything to keep me from doing my paper! i can't wait until i'm done!!

No comments: