Saturday, February 28, 2004

my new tivo has made me such a homebody... all i want to do is lay on my bed and watch tv. no wonder i'm such a lazy ass. but tv watching has become that much more exciting... i'm such a freak. thursday when "the bachelorette: after the final rose", "friends", and "my big fat obnoxious fiancee" were all on, i tivo'ed one, recorded on vcr the other and watched one (while still flipping channels between all three). insane huh.. i watch entirely waaay too much tv. but it's all so good!

so aside from all my tv watching there hasn't really been much that i've been doing. i didn't actually get to work at banana because their visit was cancelled so they didn't need the extra help, so because my manager felt bad she had me work a few hours (which i actually would have been fine with just going home.. but hey.. extra money never hurts). so i worked for a few hours and ended up buying like $90 worth of clothes.. at a discount, but still.. i spent $90 for working a three hour shift.. umm.. right. no wonder i don't save any money. :P whippin' out that plastic is just so convinient though.. curse credit cards! (no just kidding.. i love you!).

tonight was family bonding time.. it was nice.. i like when everyone's happy and together.. and as we get older it's a rarer and rarer occurrence. but it was fun, did some perusing at costco. my sister got these pictures from her motion camera developed... there was this really funny picture of when my sister had me run through the snow at sundance and i fell. it's pretty hilarious. we ate dinner at el tarasco .. it was sooo yummy. and it was back home to my lovely tv. :P

so.. the bachelorette, meredith, didn't pick matt.. she picked ian!! crazy.. i think he kind of looks like ben stiller.. haha. the finale was soooo cute and made you so want that to happen to you. i almost started getting weepy eyed and i'm so not a cryer. but seriously.. if i was to ever get engaged on a reality tv show, that's how i'd want it to be. in the after the rose ceremony matt was still pretty pissed off... poor him. so sad. :( but.. the good news is that now that i'm officially hooked to the bachelor(ette) saga... the new bachelor is quite possible the hottest ever (gasp.. even hotter than andrew firestone.. is that possible?) this nfl quarterback jesse palmer is hoTT. i want him. not like i really even have a chance, but i like to dream.. i mean.. he's only 25.. but he also had 24 probably equally hot women throwing themselves at him. but he's good enough reason to drool all over my tv. sorry i'm getting carried away, but oh mylanta!

speaking of hotness i also got the jc chasez cd today too. haha.. yes.. i feel a little bit like a big dork, but i gotta love those boys... and jc is my favorite. in a few years when boy bands have gone into hiding again, i'll be embarassed that i loved him so much, like how i would defiantly deny that i loved donnie wahlberg when my sister would make fun of me. yup.. i was a donnie fan.. none of that sissy joey mcintyre crap :P i may love jt.. but jc is my fav. i'm not shamed to admit it... for now.

No comments: