Sunday, February 08, 2004

so i was healed from my pain in the butt class today, but as murphy's law would have it i hurt myself at the game. boo. it's all ryan's fault i tell you.. haha jk. anyhow.. today was a lazy day.. i was supposed to clean my room but i slept and just watched felicity instead. my stomach hurt some and sakura's had the stomach flu this past week, and although i haven't been around her i still was a little scared. so i opted for a pre-game nap. i had a small bowl of spaghetti before i left and halfway through the second game i was getting hungry again, that wasn't helping my concentration. but anyhow.. the first game we played the team that some people on our team dislike because they're annoying. some guy on the other team didn't like how i was pitching too close to home base so he had the ump make me pitch from the mound. i don't like pitching from the mound for very specific reasons, not because i can't throw that far. i've been hit before so the ump says he didn't want me to get hurt, but ironically enough after i threw the first pitch my foot found a small ditch and my ankle went the wrong way and i fell to the ground with a little bit of a twisted ankle and a scraped leg (boo). after then i didn't have to pitch on the mound and my next at bat i didn't have to run the bases. the ump felt bad and the other team was moted, so i guess me falling was okay. (just cuz the other team was moted, i have no ill feelings towards the ump, we like him.) anyhow.. i lost my balance during another play and fell again.. i need cleats, or just need to be less clumsy or something. i felt stupid yet again, but it's okay. but my ankle still hurts :( sadly we lost both games, but we were pretty tired during the second, so we'll say that's why. the first game we could have won but we kind of fell apart, mostly due to me because i walked a few hitters and then the rest of them ran in.. suck suck sucks. sorry guys. but thanks to lyndsay, kim and cyndi for coming to watch us!! and thanks to nicole for driving all the way to the right side of the tracks to see us lose :P you guys rock!

afterwards we all went to the elephant bar to eat a late late dinner or re-dinner for some. but it was a good time to just hang out and eat and drink :) thanks guys it was fun. even though we lose every game i'm gonna be sad when our season ends. hopefully in the summer we can play again :)

No comments: