Thursday, February 10, 2005

i just saw the cutest puppy... 1.5 lbs a few weeks old, pure chihuahua.. i think. i dunno.. but it was ADORABLE. i want one. nothing can beat penelope.. but, this dog comes close.

yay!!! i got my paycheck.. it still isn't a full paycheck because i got docked .25 hours for being late. gaiye... but it is still money and much needed :) i still haven't gotten my credit card bill that i charged my baby iMac too.. so i'm still waiting for the damage to be done to my account. i won't have a full paycheck until next pay period, but then it'll be minus a day again the period after that because of president's day. boo. please can i become "staff" soon?

so i feel kind of lame.. i was "stalking" on the internet... i mean.. researching this person that i had met.. with clues i knew through other people. he was a very cute boy that i had a brief conversation with. i thought he worked with me, but he was working with a client, so when i said "will you be here for awhile" he though i meant during that day, i meant.. for the rest of my life.. i mean.. a few weeks. i hope that the clients come back soon...and that i'm there when they do... we shall see. not like it matters, but i just like to stare :P

valentine's day is monday.. umm.. i'll be working, and then maybe sleeping.. hanging out with my mom. oh!! maybe i'll call up kimmy gibbler...she would be a good date... if she's not in class. i was thinking about baking cookies or cupcakes or something for people at my work.. but... i'm not sure. i didn't want to spend the time wrapping candy up that's for sure.. but i can't possibly bake enough for EVERYONE.. so.. we'll see how lazy i get this weekend. or maybe i'll bake em and eat em all. hahah.. love it. imagine me shoving my face full of cupcakes... who doesn't want that as a valentine?

yay.. tomorrow is friday. tomorrow is donut day. tomorrow kelly will be in town :)

No comments: