Thursday, February 03, 2005

pete is obliging me by entertaining me for my last hour at the ridiculously long day at work. tonight's entertainment provided is exchanging pictures of hot or trashy girls.. because as i have learned tonight those two don't necessarily mean the same thing.

TooMuchPete: Umm... trashy?
jeanyah: i thought boys liked that
jeanyah: hahah
jeanyah: because trashy doesnt' not necessarily equal hot.. or does it
TooMuchPete: Some do.
jeanyah: but not you?
jeanyah: Trashy is not hot.
jeanyah: aww... you're the best
TooMuchPete: Now.
TooMuchPete: There *is* a difference between slutty and trashy.
TooMuchPete: Slutty can be hot.
TooMuchPete: Trashy cannot.
TooMuchPete: I have a witness:
TooMuchPete: TooMuchPete: I need a witness... can a girl be slutty w/o being trashy?
whodamanny: yeah

consider yourselves educated.

No comments: