Monday, February 07, 2005

soo... eagles vs. the patriots huh? hahah.. riiiiight. i pretended to care... i watched the game with my uncle who claimed to be excited about it... but not in the crazy fan way. i don't know if he REALLY cared who won.. but he said he used to like the eagles, until they lost a lot .. so obviously not a true die hard fan. i was rooting for tom brady (and the patriots i guess) because he is good looking. hahah... but i spent half of the game ripping songs onto my computer to reload my ipod with. i set my tivo to channel 11 and then every half hour or so i would fast forward through the game, watch the commercials, and i guess watch when a team scored.... it seemed so much easier that way. :)

the weekend was okay, not too much excitement. friday just came home for dinner and had two existing plans, but was too tired for anything and just stayed home, watched tv and slept. it was nice. saturday i had to do more errands for my sister and then i was supposed to go take my uncle and cousin to dinner, but they were hungry before i got home, so my mom just decided to take them somewhere else. it was a little frustrating because i felt like it was just leaving me in the lurch. like i spent the day thinking that that's what my plans for the night were, and when i got home i had nothing to eat and no plans anymore. i was kind of fed up, so i stopped trying to make plans and entertain and just figured they were happy playing computer games and watching chinese dvds. so whatever. this girl called to ask me to cover her shift and i figured why not.. not like anything exciting was going on at home right?

sunday was a chill day - superbowl day.. whoo. hoo. :P although last night my aunt and other cousin came and my mom was freaking out about what they were going to eat (when they weren't hungry) where they were going to sleep (when i had already offered multiple solutions).. and she told me "oh they're kind of quiet.. so when they come you should greet your aunt and say hi.." right.. because that's going to help their anti-social awkwardness? anyways.. i'm being mean.. but i was super frustrated last night with the "family politics" and how you're supposed to be all nice and behave when relatives/company are around.. it's just... tiring sometimes.. especially with my mom and how demanding yet unappreciative she can be. i am glad that i had my sister's netflix: dodgeball to watch before i returned it because that gave me something to do and was super duper funny. i laughed so hard... my cousin told me it was going to be bad and not to watch it. haha.. what does he know... but i also think he doesn't like stupid humor like i do. i love it... :)

today..i think i am losing my mind.. maybe because i am frazzled or something. i tried to finalize one of the discs that my sister forgot to close (so she could play her recorded dvd on other machines) and either it froze or something, but i couldn't get it to finish for the life of me.. and then all sorts of other chaos. i tried to do it during my lunch so i could get home earlier because my mom wanted me to do some stuff for her .. but it seems wasted almost.. so now i have to go back and hopefully try and solve the problem and still get home in a timely manner. ugh.

little things are slipping past me and i don't like it.. at all.

today's funny: i saw a limo outside as i was crossing the street... and i wanted to run up.. "justin?!!!!! is that you??!!" oh man. i was thinking about celebrity sightings.. and i remember one summer when i was in middle school - i went with my middle school best friend to torrance high to go watch them tape 90210. it was pretty neat .. they didn't have a closed set or anything, and i saw most of the cast (except for my favorite luke perry.. i was crushed)... but jason preistly did walk by us once while we were sitting in some random hallway while accompanied by a few bodyguards and he was shaving (electric) before his scene. he looked down and smiled and was like "hey what's up" and i was like "hey" before i realized who it was. and then when i did i had a total meltdown and no words to speak. i think i may have sat there gaping for a while as i did the whole head turning thing watching him walk away. oh.. how i miss carefree summers. and i *heart* torrance. hahahha.

No comments: