Tuesday, July 02, 2002

so yes... i told my friend that i had to move out of my apartment, and so he told me that i was pretty homeless.. to which i replied.. i was very homeless.. *sigh*

anyways.. so i spent the weekend packing up my house... well i guess that's not all. Friday... I took care of errands and then met up with Ryan and Carrie and Kristina for the JASON MRAZ show. Yes.. I must be super obsessed because I saw him not only twice in two weeks, but no.. three times. *sigh* but he's leaving the state, so I guess I had to get my fill in. Anyways.. yes yes.. I dragged Carrie and Ryan to the show, and Kristina met us there, and then I saw Natalie there too. So anyways.. I was enraptured in the greatness that is Jason Mraz. He is so awesome. The friends left around 2 or 3am from my house, and then I woke up the next day, hunted down Kristen and we went to the Jason Mraz show. I brought my video camera.. but I didn't charge it cuz I thought I had enough battery power. Sucky.. cuz I didn't.. and I only got half. Junk. Anyways.. I'm glad that I got what I did.. so anyone who wants to see him can :) I found out that he's playing at this Lobster Festival in Pedro.. which is totally funny because a)it's right by my house and b)I've never even heard of the Lobster Festival. haha.. but that would be funny.. we'll see if we go, but it's way later.. October. Anyways.. Kristen had FANTABULOUS time.. and was all like "I can totally see why girls are enraptured by him. You look around and you can see everyone staring up in adoration. I understand now." and then I asked her, how about you... and all she could do was smile and nod her head. hahahah. I do feel bad for Carrie and Kristina and Ryan.. because we got there kind of late, and so we had to sit all cramped up in the back, and we weren't in the thick of the action surrounded by the music.. so the whole effect of his live performance is not as great... dah well, they still think he was awesome (cuz he is). okay.. enough gushing.

Sunday I cleaned and packed.. it was so sad to leave my little room behind and see it all empty knowing that I was never going to come back.. boo hoo hoo. I also went on a little house hunting excursion and checked out some houses in Clairemont that looked okay. I just hope we get them.. the last house we really wanted got snatched out from under us. saaaaaaad. anyways... Spend Sunday night at Kristen's house, we had In N Out, talked a lot, it was great... I haven't talked to her for awhile. It was tons of fun. Monday, we ate, walked on the beach, gossipped, giggled, laughed at people online, laughed at ourselves.. and I watched Kristen gush about Jason Mraz.. hahaha.. of course I did some of my own. Also I got to go visit Taylor and chit chatted with him and played with his cute dog. :) It was a good time, I'm sad that I'm not going to be in SD for the summer. hmm.. anyways.. drove home way late at night.. I almost fell asleep.. oops.. woke up today.. was TOTALLY tired.. but it's all good. I don't have to go to my internship this week.. haha.. and I odnt' know what's going on with the whole GAP thing.. but we'll see. ummm... what else is new?

No comments: