Monday, May 27, 2002

dude.. I am so beat. haha.. it's my own damn fault too. I think I had this conversation with Carrie once.. about how we never learn and we're such masochists. I always wait til the last minute to do everything.. and it's retarded.. because if I had a little more discipline or something like that.. I would have to bust my ass all the time. Anyways.. today I went to the kickboxing class and it TOTALLY kicked my ass. I am so out of shape. After that, ate lunch, watched some interviews for my Hawaii Video with Randi. I holed myself up in the editing room for a good couple hours. Then chilled, dinner and then headed on over to the SMAC house to hang out. There were a lot of people there actually.. and we watched tv, hung out in the man room, drank, darts and foosball. It was all good times. I think the best was the Stephanie vs. Mikey Mauldin game.. but it's really something you had to be there for.. or an in person story. It's a fun group. Tomorrow I definitely have to hit the road running and put my nose to the grind and get my shit done. The next three weeks are going to painful... I have the video, the children's lit paper, the in class midterms, the website, cki stuff, finals... argh!! I hate school! Hopefully Angelee will come down and visit.. that would be way fun.

No comments: