Sunday, May 26, 2002

*sigh.. this week is finally over.. and on to the next. I'm stoked though because it's like the weekend is just starting cuz it's a three day weekend! whoo hoo! Anyways.. umm. this week... Thursday: went to Inner City Games tutoring.. which was alright. Julie and Hailes came with and we made a "newsletter" with the kids. but mostly it was stuff we made them type out.. and a bunch of pictures they ripped off the internet.. and then I put it together. Then Kathy and I went to the SOLO banquet. It was really nicely decorated and free food (that's always good) and we won Outstanding Community Service Program for CKI! Yay.. it was funny because earlier I felt like I had lost the "spirit" and it's not like this totally refreshed it. But this one guy said that you should continue to give back not just every once in awhile, but everyday.. and that made me feel somewhat better. It dunno.. it was weird.. I guess to know that what we do really does make a difference.. because so many times it doesn't seem like it. But anyways... Went to the Delta Sig boat dance with Vivian and then El Cotixan.. mmm.. I really do have to stop eating at 1:30am though.

Friday: one class, and the other was cancelled.. that was nice :) Went to the Kiwanis Luncheon and then chilled at home for a bit. Chit chatted on the phone for quite awhile and just caught up with a lot of people. It was good times, Costco with Vivian, then dinner with Sakura, took care of the stuff for LSSP and then got desert with Vivian and Sakura. Came home to a house full of sorority girls and fraternity guys... Diana's friends came over and after partied after their formal. Until the cops came and told them to simma' down, so Diana kicked them out.. haha.

Saturday: Went to Habitat Restore for CKI... we had a good amount of people so that was fun. We mixed up some paint, but never actually got to paint.. sad... But I got to play with the power drill that was hooked up to this mixer thing. It was like making a cake... except it was paint. Needless to say I got paint all over me and even a little bit in my mouth at one point... that was kind of gross. Came home and napped... soo tired. Woke up, wrestled over whether or not to go to the OCC Pajama Jam, and in the end I decided not to go because a)I didn't want to drive there and back (esp. not by myself) and b)I didn't really have the money. Sorry to all the folks we convinced to go and sorry to Mike for almost going but not. Oh yeah.. sorry Ryan for not going period.. next time.. promise. :P Instead.. hung out at the SMAC house.. chilled, watched tv and movies.. and then went to a party down by state.. including getting terribly mixed up when we all tried to follow each other. It was good times though.. ate food (again.. at 1:30am) and went back to the house, watched Valentine- which by the way.. is not the best movie to watch when you have to come back to an empty house. It's not the best movie content wise.. but it's pretty suspenseful.. especially because I'm a wuss. So yeah.. that's pretty much my night. Tomorrow I get to go to a kickboxing class.. I'm pretty stoked about that.. and I gotta work on my video with Randi. I got lay the smackdown on myself and clean my room and do my homework or I'm going to fail outta school!! And I gotta start looking for houses too. busy busy busy.. and it's only 9th week. Good news is is that Angelee is coming back on Monday and she might come down and visit me. YAY! okay. good night.

No comments: