Thursday, May 09, 2002

so this should be a short blog because it's 2:35am and i'm pretty tired. anyways.. today was an alright day i suppose. yesterday was funny.. i went to my classes and came home, and i was supposed to go to the CALPIRG meeting at 6pm, i took a nap at 5pm, woke up various times due to people calling me and then woke up at 3am realizing i slept the entire night. yikes. needless to say I missed the meeting... sorry. but i got out of bed, brushed my teeth and took out my contacts and went back to sleep. :) until this morning.. wow.. that's a long time. anyways.. went to class today, chilled with Geoffrey in PC today. it was good, we talked. not being on campus much I don't really get to see too many people, so when i do, it's nice. i came home, watched Full House re-runs.. hehehehe. And the cleaned up a bit. Later I went to the Preuss School to watch their Lacrosse Game cuz Dave coaches them. I think that's super awesome that he does that, and they won their only game.. their last one.. which is pretty awesome. They were SO excited. of course, and the whole thing kind of reminded me of high school, and made me miss it. Sad.. haha.. maybe because their team lost all their games except one.. reminds me of the boys water polo team. haha.. but I loved those guys, and traveling with them. high school was so much less complicated! Anyways.. the Preuss School is REALLY nice, a lot nicer than the permanent CAMS building is now. haha.. isn't that sad? but yeah.. it's really kind of cool. And afterward the principal went up to Dave and showered him with compliments, which is I'm sure not what he's looking for, but must have been nice.

Afterwards, went home, chilled, talked to Julie on the phone, and then had my Circle K meeting at 8. It was a longer than I had planned (THREE HOURS!).. but our board talked about a lot of stuff that needed to be done, and a lot more that we didn't get done, but we're having another one (yikes). I guess it's good to have these cuz then our board can talk and work on stuff outside of just the one meeting. I feel like I do a lot of talking, and I have a lot of high expectations, and I hope that people don't see me in this dictatorship role. On Monday I kind of slipped and said that Sakura and I were going to win something because we wanted to.. and everyone just kind of jeered or laughed.. i dunno.. it was kind of embarassing.. but I mean.. the board does so much planning.. it's hard not to think of it that way... or am I just a jerk? Anyways.. did that.. talk to my friends on IM a bit.. and then did MORE cki work, and then some homework. ugh.. my life is crazy. hopefully i'll get to go the PB block party this weekend.. and have some fun. or at least at sun god or something. have a belligerent good time. hehehe. anyways.. that's that.. night fools.

No comments: