Saturday, May 04, 2002

tonight has been one of the more interesting nights of recent dates. but not in an interesting good way, but more like an interesting bad way. haha.. um.. so anyways.. today i took Vivian to the airport at like 5am, which was tiresome. caught a nap and was late to class. sucks. but it might have been for the better because we were watching some documentary a lady did on her grandfather (in relation to wwII, interment camps and asian stereotypes). But she talked a lot about her grandparents, and how her grandfather died before she got to meet him, and I think that if I had watched the whole thing it might have made me sad.. so maybe everything happens for a reason. hahaha.. Mania and I did Price Center for a little bit during lunch.. mostly to send of the MRF and get some Jamba Juice.. nothing too interesting. Went home, napped, and then ate lunch. I have to say.. that Michele's George Foreman Lean Grilling Machine is AMAZING. I have never good frozen meat so fast and had it taste so good and got to toast buns at the same time!!! IT'S MY NEW OBSESSION. I love it.. I use it like everyday. creepy.. I made fun of Nicole when she was all obsessed with her Brita.. cuz hey.. it's an everyday appliance right.. and I made fun of Ben too when he went on and on about the George Foreman.. but seriously.. duuuuude it's SO incredible. okay.. I'll stop. anyways.. packed up my stuff and drove to san dimas to meet up with Mike. dude.. i hate frikkin traffic. i serious sat in like 2 hours of traffic.. it sucked big fat ones. so yeah.. i FINALLY get to san dimas, mike and i FINALLY get to hollywood and then everything goes haywire from there. we walk around aimlessly, take forever to decide what to do (like we always do), things don't go as planned, communication mishaps ensue, people change their plans without telling anyone, and Kenny gets a flat tire and while he tried to fix it..everyone forgets to call him back. hahahahha. oops.. not funny. Anyways.. it's was a dramatic night nonetheless. I feel bad that it turned out the way that it did.. it was supposed to be a momentous occasion, and one day we'll look back on the whole situation and see how funny it is.. but whatever. it was an interesting night.. now i have another story to tell about how retarded my friends are. :P (as if I dont' have enough).

No comments: