Monday, May 27, 2002

I am so broke.. it's really not funny. I was trying to balance my checkbook today.. not successfully of course. I'm missing $16 somewhere... but anyways.. after all the expenses.. I have like no money. I've transferred almost all of my savings into my checking account and wrote checks.. and now it's all gone! Where did it go. Yuck.. I really need to get a better job. Hopefully during the summer. But then I want to get an internship... so I don't know how well that will all work out. *sigh. Anyways.. not much.. just really frustrated with school. I tried to re-dub the tapes for my video project so that they were in the right speed, and I did it wrong, so I had to do it all over again. 2 hours of my life.. wasted. grr... and then I'm trying to tape more stuff, and contact people for interviews.. it's just not really coming together and it's starting to make me really mad. But hopefully we'll get done in time and then I will be happy. for a few seconds at least before I get swamped with papers and reading at what not.. I should probably start setting up camp in the library.

oh yeah.. happy memorial day. i hope you had a blast.

No comments: