Saturday, May 11, 2002

tonight was a fun party night. it was a lot of good times. hehe.. wow.. i'm surprised that i ever used that term. it's so nicole and not me. anyways.. it started off not so greatly, but slowly go better. umm... hmm.. thursday.. what did I do thursday.. oh I just went to class, well one of them anyways.. the other one I didn't want to walk across campus to be late, and staying and talking to friends seemed like a better option (yes.. i know.. shame on me). but yeah.. i blame it on vivian. haha. so we sat in price center. at 3:30 I waited at Sun God to see if people would show up to tutoring, which no one did :( and then drove myself through nasty traffic to the tutoring center to find out that it was closed. :P I raced back to school to see if I could catch Vivian before she walked home.. but she had gotten a ride with someone else, and then I wanted to see if Kristen and Randi still wanted to meet, but umm. no.. they didn't either. boo.. but on my way home I did see Andrew at the bus stop and gave him a ride home, and then got to visit Adam and Thomas cuz they live in the same complex. that was a lot of fun and I'm really glad that I got to hang out with Andrew. :) hehe.. he likes *NSYNC :) anyways.. chilled at home, watched some tv.. and then later went out with Vivian and Kristen to Porter's Pub for open mic night. Met up with Nick and Mikey and Dave and his sister and just hung out. It was really funny though because there was this saxophone player that all these girl were gawking over, and it was the same guy Kimmy and I met freshman year that totally liked her. hahaha.. but I don't think he knows that I know.. well cuz he doesn't even really remember me. :P And then Vivian and I went to TGI Friday's and pigged out (of course) and saw a lot of UCSD kids there.. it was kind of crazy.

Today... was a mess of a day. The toilet was clogged this morning, I was late to class, I made a fool out of myself in class today and all the people around me were laughing, and the teacher was trying so hard not to laugh because she was lecturing, but I could see her smirking. And then she saw outside of class when she left and I was all like.. uhh.. hi.. and she was just smiling and laughing. oops. Yikes. Then I worked for 6 hours, came home, fixed my toilet (it was SO disgusting), and then cleaned my dirty dirty bathroom. If I never clean another bathroom or fix another toilet it will be too soon. I was so pooped, and then Kristen called and wanted to go out. ahaha.. But we went to a Shai, Adam, Jason and Grant's party. It was interesting because it was kind of like an AEPi party because those boys are all AEPi boys, but it wasn't huge.. so it was nice. Kristen and I were highly entertained by the drunken antics of the many, watching people use the beer bongs.. etc. blah blah blah.. it doesn't sound fun when you write it out, but it was a lot of fun... we talked and laughed a lot. And then we went to Max and Blair's party. They have a really nice house by the beach in Del Mar. But we saw a lot of old friends and what not. It was a lot of fun. It was also really random that this guy who went to Bishop Montgomery was there.. and he heard me say that I'm from Torrance and he was all like.. I went to Bishop! haha.. small world. But he was kind of rude... but he was also way drunk.. so I guess.. just belligerent. But it was good talking to all the people and what not. I really like those parties where people are either friendly or you know the people so you have people to talk to and things to say. :) But it was a lot of fun today, more fun than I had expected. Not the kind of fun I had expected, but nevertheless way fun. :P

No comments: