Monday, May 06, 2002

this weekend was way chill. except for a few minor bumps. saturday morning i realized that i had lost one of my contacts friday night when i changed to my glasses so that i could drive home. SUCKS. that's another $50. and i was so good about not losing contacts.. but the first week i get my new ones. sucks hardcore. anyways.. so saturday i spent at the library, and then napping, and then went to the airport to pick up my daddy. he was all cute and clean shaven :) and i parked in the meters and got a spot that already had 40 minutes! yay me. i order my bmg cd's, chit chatted and what not.. and slept. sunday i chilled, studied some. i had dinner with Carrie and pigged out on BJ's and Diddy Reese cookies and ice cream. not good.. my stomach hurt so bad. but whatever.. we just sat around and chilled and talked. i wish she lived a lot closer so that we could hang out all the time and just sit in each other's apartments everyday instead of the once every two month things that we do. haha.. i feel that way about all my friends. and the funniest thing.. is that i hardly do that with my friends that live here.. haha.. we're too busy! anyways.. i came back, talked to my mommy a little bit. i was kind of stupid and didn't come home in time to go with my dad to the airport, which was kind of the reason i stayed so late. oops.. sucks. anyways. drove back at like midnight.. i go SO tired around oceanside.. and that stretch of land where you're in san diego but not really. ugh. anyways.. i finally got home, unloaded the car. and of course, instead of sleeping.. i'm blogging and chit chatting. i found this love calculator on nicole's blogger. it's so lame and gay, but yet.. i'm so easily amused by it. you enter two people's names and it tells you what percent chance you have at a relationship. it's so retarded.. but it's fun entering all the names you know and seeing what they result in. apparently.. the love calculator says that nicole should be a lesbian... or dating the spawn of satan. hahahahahh

No comments: